Part - 20 Going Back

Vineet and Devika were shocked and as well as scared to see the person.. The person was non other than Janaki.. She looked at both of them and found Vineet hand was bleeding.. She moves towards him and held his hand.. She dragged him towards the bed and made him sit.. Vineet looked at her in fear.. But for his surprise Janaki took out the first aid box and clean his wound, she then bandaged it.. Vineet was confused with this behaviour of Janaki, he was looking at her keenly..

'main janti hoon tu kya soch raha hai.. Yahi naa ki kahin Nandini bhabhi ki tarah main kuch mangne toh nahi aayi hoon' Janaki said looking at him..
He didn't reply as she was right..

Janaki continue further 'tera sochna galat bhi toh nahi hai.. Itna kuch hone ke badh aur soch bhi kya sakta hai koi.. She sighed.. Meri Baat ka shayad tumhe yakeen nahi ho, par main nahi chahti thi aisa kuch ho.. Vineet looked up at her.. Meine unse baat karne ki bhi koshish ki thi par wo sunne samajhne ko taiyar nahi.. Apni hi zid pe adi rahi aur sab ki zindagi barbad kar di '

Vineet smile painfully' aab aap mujhe ye sab kyun bata rahi hai, aab in baton ka kya faida.. Aab toh sab kuch khatam ho gaya, unhone apne maan ki kar li 'he said and tear roll down his eyes..

Janaki lift up her hand and wiped his tears' kyunki aab bhi cheezon ko sudhara jaa sakta hai.. Hum ye badal toh nahi sakte par kuch aur hai jo kar sakte hai 'she said.. Vineet looked at her confusedly..

Janaki stood up from her place and moved out of the room, she came back after some minutes carrying his luggage

' ye tera saara saman meine pack kar diya hai.. She push it slightly towards him.. Aur ye tickets, she forwarded an envelope towards him.. Vineet just stare her.. Janaki continues.. Jaldi se apne kapde change kar le meine taxi bula li hai, thodi der mei aati hi hogi'she completed.. Vineet instantly hugged her and cried.. She smeared his back and then separate him

'jaldi kar iss se pehle ki subha ho jaaye aur sab log jaag jaaye' janaki said.. Vineet nodded.. He pulled out a pair of clothes from his bag and entered in the washroom..

Janaki looked at Devika who was still standing in a corner.. She moved towards her..she held her hand

'maaf karna Devika, par Vineet ka wapas chale jana hi thik hai.. Yahan ek din aur raha toh jaane Nandini bhabhi aur kya kya karwayengi' she said..

Devika looked at her 'aap bilkul sahi kar rahi hai buaa.. Maa ne zabardasti unse meri shadi karwai hai, wo kabhi mujhe apni patni ke roop mei swikar nahi karenge... Zabardasti iss rishte mei bandhe rehne se aacha hai ki wo yahan se chale jaaye' Devika said.. Janaki patted her head..

...

Vineet came out of washroom changing his dress.. Janaki looked at him and said 'taxi aa gayi hai niche, chal'

Vineet took his luggage.. Janaki moved out of the room and vineet followed her, before leaving the room vineet take a glance of her.. He took a deep breath and said 'I'm sorry' he left the room saying so..

As they leave the room, Devika throw herself on the bed and cried..

....

Vineet and Janaki moved out of the house very carefully.. They settled in the taxi which was already waiting for them.. The driver started the taxi and they dozed towards airport.. Within 40 minutes they reach airport, they hops out of the taxi, and moved inside paying him.. Janaki stops outside and vineet looked at her

'aab yahan se tujhe akele hi Jaana Hai, main bas yahi tak aayi thi' she said.. Vineet moved towards her and held her hand

'I'm sorry buaa, uss din meine aapko kitna kuch kaha aur aaj aap hi meri itni madad kar rahi hai.. Jaane main aapka ye ahehsan kaise chukayunga, aap nahi hoti toh jaane kya hota' Vineet said, his eyes becomes moist..

Janaki slap his cheek playfully 'itna bada ho gaya tu, bua se thank you sorry bolega.. She then smiles painfully.. Main kaise naa aati teri madad ke liye, tu jis haal mei tha kabhi mei bhi ussi hal mei thi.. Aapne pyar se bicharne ka usse khone ka dard main bahoot aache se janti hoon.. She sighed.. Khair wo sab chod, tu jaa nahi toh flight naa chut jaaye.. Aur haan kabhi mud ke yahan wapas maat aana 'Janaki said..

Vineet hugged her one last time and entered inside the airport..

.....

Two hours later..

Mumbai Airport

Vineet comes out of the airport.. It was around 3 of morning.. Vineet booked a cab and they drive towards his home.. Within 20 minutes, they reach there, Vineet looked at his house.. His body freeze at his place.. A fear raise in him.. He started sweating..

'sir.. Sir.. Kahin aur jana hai kya' the driver asked when he didn't gets out of the cab.. He nodded his head as no and hops out of the cab.. He pay him and moved towards his house.... He stood in front of the door.. He took out the spare key from under the flower pot and entered inside.. The lights were off, as it was night time and they were sleeping.. He make his way towards his room.. He push open the door of his room and found the lights were on but Anamika was sleeping peacefully..

He move towards her and sit beside her.. He caressed her cheeks and tears flipped down his eyes..

...
....
...
..
To be continued..