Part--8 His Anger

Vineet looked at her in shocked..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She glance at him angrily..

His manager  entered in the cabin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His manager  entered in the cabin.. He marched towards him and asked..

'sir laptop start hui? He asked.. Vineet was still looking down..

' sir aap wahan kya dekh rahe hai?? Manager asked as he was unknown that she is there... Vineet looked at him..

'laptop?? Manager said pointing to the laptop..

' haan, start ho gayi.. Aap le jao, copy kar lo pendrive mei 'Vineet said, he nodded and took the laptop and leave the cabin..

Vineet looked at her and forwarded his hand.. She slapped on his hand..

' arey! Maar kyun rahi ho.. Jaan bujh ke nahi giraya tumhe.. Chalo bahar aao jao 'he tried to held her hand.. She move backwards and sit under the table..

' biwi andar nahi bahar aao 'he said..

' nahi.. 'she shouts..

' arey.. Andar baithogi kya, bahar aao meri meeting hai 'he said sitting down..

' nahi aayungi 'she said stubbornly..

' hey bhagwan.. Kahan phas Gaya main, abhi meeting hai aur ye bahar nikalne ka naam nahi le rahi.. Subha ko kiss kardiya hota toh ye sab hota hi nahi 'he was in tension.. His tension level increases with the knock on the door... He looked up and found his delegates.. They moved inside vineet stood up..

Vineet offer them seat and they settled.. They started with the meeting.. Vineet was worried because of her..

The meeting was going on smoothly when vineet almost scream.. The delegates looked at him..

'Mr Oberoi are you ok?? One of them asked. He nodded his head as yes.. He rubbed his thigh as she pinched him..

They again started discussing and she started torturing him from inside.. She was moving her hands in his legs, she move her hands to his thighs and he held them tightly.. She tried to free but his grip was firm.. He pulled her between his legs and locked his legs around her so that she wouldn't be able to move.. He looked up and found his delegates staring him..

 Kismat Ka Khel जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें