Part-4 His Act

Vineet reach home and directly heads to his room.. He call for her but didn't get any reply.. He call his mother but again no reply.. He search his room, his Mother room and then the whole house but couldn't able to find them.. He sighed.

'Chhup gaye sab' he started searching for them..

He moved to the garden 'maa, Anu, Khushi.. Kahan ho sab, dekho main aa gaya chalo shopping chalte hai' he said but didn't get any reply..

'Anu ka toh chalo samajh aata hai, maa bhi ussi ke saath laag jaati hai' he shook his head..

He again moved back in the house..

'dekho sab bahar aa jao, nahi toh main badh mei nahi jaane wala' Vineet said in order to scare them but his plan fails..

'dekho main wapas jaa raha hoon office' he said and moved towards the door but this plan also fails..

He sighed disappointed..

He thinks for a moment and then a smile crept on his face as an idea strike his mind

He thinks for a moment and then a smile crept on his face as an idea strike his mind.. He fell down on his knees holding his stomach, he screams in pain..

Anamika and Kaushalya came out from their hide out.. They run towards him, they set beside him.. Tension lines were visible in kaushalya forehead while Anamika eyes were filled with tears..

'kya hua bunnu beta, tu aise kaise gir gaya' kaushalya asked tensed rubbing his back.. He looked at their faces and started laughing.. Both were confused and looked at each other then realizes that he tricked.. Vineet fall down laughing..

'sakal dekho apni dono' he said laughing..

Anamika descended khushi on the floor and left the place angrily..

'arey biwi suno toh kahan chali tum' he asked, sitting up but she left without responding..

Vineet turned to his mother, she was glaring him angrily, his expression changes..

'hadh hai bunnu, koi aisa mazak karta hai kya? Humari toh jaan hi nikal gayi thi.. Jaa kar le akele shopping, humei nahi Jaana' kaushalya said and left to her room..

Vineet turn to Khushi, she chuckled and climb over him.. He stood up holding her in his arms..

He moved towards Kaushalya room, he knocked on the door and entered in.. He found her sitting on the recliner resting her head on the back rest.. He sit down on the ground and touched her hand, she jerk his hand..

'mujhe koi baat nahi karni tujh se, jaa yahan se' kaushalya said..

'maa, sorry naa.. Main toh tum dono ko bahar laane ke liye natak kar raha tha, aise udas maat ho.. Chalo taiyar ho jao, shopping chalte hai' he said trying to make her stand..

'meine kaha na mujhe kahin nahi jana, jaa yahan se mujhe akele chor de' kaushalya said a bit angrily..

'maa kyun itna naraz ho rahi ho, chhota sa mazak hi toh tha.. I'm sorry naa' Vineet said looking at her, she didn't respond..