Part - 3 Her Plan

Next Morning..

Sun rays fell on his face, he grimace and pulled up the blanket.. Her sleep gets disturbed by his movements..

'kya hua? Kyun hil rahe ho? She asked in a sleepy tone..

He didn't reply as he fallen asleep, she too didn't bother to asked again and slept in his arms..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After sometime his phone rings.. He stretched out his hand and pick up the phone..

' hello 'he said in sleepy tone..

' sir, aap abhi tak so rahe hai.. 8:45 ho rahe hai, 10 baje hamari meeting hai.. Mr Sharma kabhi bhi aate honge papers ke saath, aap uthiye sir 'his manager said aloud..

Vineet eyes opened with a jerk, his sleep flew away' main 9 :30 tak aata hoon.. Aap sab arrangements karwaiye 'he said and disconnected the call.. He looked at her, who is still sleeping..

He gently place her head on the pillow and cover her with the blanket

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He gently place her head on the pillow and cover her with the blanket.. He hopes out of the bed and moved in the washroom.. She opened her eyes and didn't found him beside..

'ye kahan gaya? She looked at the watched it shows 9.. 9 hi toh baje hai, itni jaldi uth gaya wo bhi aaj ke din..' she thoughts..

At the same time his phone beeps, she stretch her arms and took the phone check, it was a message from his office she checked and sighed angrily.. She kept his phone on the table and hopes out of the bed tying her hairs and muttering in anger..

' main kuch bol nahi rahi toh ye mujhe seriously nahi le raha, abhi batati hoon isse.. Bada office jayega, dekhti hoon kaise jaata hai.. ' she moved in the dressing room and did something with his clothes . She smiles broadly..

'aab kaise jaoge Pati dev' she smirk and hide somewhere..

Vineet came out of washroom and opened the cupboard.. He took out a shirt and sighed looking at it..

'suru ho gaya.. Jaane Kya kya barbad kiya.. He throw the shirt inside as all its buttons were broken.. He pick another shirt and it's collar were missed. He sighed and opened up his secret locker which was inside the cupboard. He took out a pair of shirt and trouser and wore it.. He open the shoe rack and the shoes were missing.. He moved in the room and took out his shoe from under the bed.. He wore it and stood up.. He pick up his office bag, he feels it too light.. He open the bag and now his laptop was missing.. He hit his own head with his hand..

He look around but couldn't find her..

'biwi, where is my laptop? I'm already late, bahar aao. Give me my laptop' he said and search for her.. He check under the bed, in the cupboard, behind curtains but couldn't find her anywhere..

'biwi. Kahan ho yaar.. Come out' he said aloud.. But she didn't came out.

He moved out of the room and asked the servants but didn't get any clue, he return back in the room..

'biwi, bahar aao' he said a bit irritated. He sat down on the bed frustrated when he heard some giggling sounds.. He followed the sound and reach to dressing room, he search but couldn't find her.. He then looked up and found her sitting above the cupboard and by now laughing at his frustration..

'toh yahan baithi ho tum.. Main pure ghar mei dhundh aaya.. Niche aao' he said and help her getting down..

'where is my laptop?? He asked..

' I don't know. Tumhara laptop hai tumhe pata hona chahiye 'she said and moved in the room, he followed her..

' biwi jhooth maat bolo I know laptop tumhare hi pass hai.. Please mera laptop do meri meeting hai 10 baje 'he requested

' nahi dungi 'she said

' par kyun?? He asked..

She looked at him and said 'aaj Saturday hai, tumne promise kiya tha Saturday ko hum shopping jayenge aab office jaa rahe ho.. Ye galat hai.. ' she pouted..

'I'll keep my promise naa. Sirf ek ghante ke liye jaa raha hoon, fir chalenge.. Please laptop de do' he said..

She looked at him..

'main ek ghante mei pakka aa jayunga.. Abhi please mera laptop de do, main late ho raha hoon, Mr Sharma aate hi honge please biwi' he almost pleads..

'thik hai thik hai, deti hoon' she said and brought his laptop.. He kept it in his bag.. He collected his other necessary things and marched towards the door.. She sighed sadly..
She stood up and began setting up the bed.. When he hugged her from behind..

'be ready, office se aa ke chalte hai shopping' he said..

'haan haan bade ek ghante mei aaoge tum, jaise mujhe pata hi nahi tumhara ek ghanta kya hota hai ' she said and free herself from his grip..

She moved to other side he followed her 'iss bar ek ghanta ek ghanta hi rahega.. Sachi' he said to convince her.. She didn't reply to it..

He turn her and make her look at himself.

'don't be sad, main pakka ek ghante mei aa jayunga' he said

She just stare him..

'please biwi just one hour.. Please' he give pleading looks..

'OK, jao' she said half heartedly

'aise tum sad hoke bologi toh kaise hoga.. Atleast ek smile toh do' he said

'mujhe nahi karna smile wismile, tum jao tumhe late ho raha hai' she said and turn to other side freeing herself.. But he was swift enough, he turn her and attached his lips on her and started kissing.. She gets surprise by his sudden action but respond.. He left her and gave a pleading look to her at which she smile and said..

'jao naa, meine kab mana kiya hai.. But haan, ek ghante mei wapas aa jana. Samjhe' she said to which he nodded and left with a satisfactory smile.. Leaving her giggling and blushing..

She jumped over the bed due to which a glass which was on the side table fell down and broke

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She jumped over the bed due to which a glass which was on the side table fell down and broke.. Khushi woke up with the sound and started crying.. She carry her in her arms and walk out of the room...

..
..
..

Here vineet reach office, luckily Mr Sharma haven't arrived yet.. He marched in his cabin and took his seat.. He sighed in relief..

'thank god, I'm not late' he thought.. At the same time the door gets open and Mr Sharma enter along with his manager Mr Aggarwal.. Vineet offer them seat.. They took their places.. After discussing some points they sign the papers..after which Mr Sharma left.. Vineet recheck everything and smiles..

He too left the office and headed towards his home..

..
..
..
..

To be continued..

 Kismat Ka Khel जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें