Part - 9 Fight

Vineet return home in the evening.. He sat on the couch with closed eyes.. He feels a touch in his head he opened his eyes and kaushalya was standing.. He sat up properly.

'kya hua maa?? He asked

Kaushalya settled beside him..

' wahi toh main puchna chahti hoon. Kya hua hai?? Bahu jab se office se aayi hai kamre mei baithi hui hai.. Pehle ro rahi thi fir chup chap baith gayi.. Main chai ke liye bulane bhi gayi thi par aayi nahi.. Tum dono ka jhagda hua hai kya?? Kaushalya asked

'uski harkat hi aisi thi ki mujhe gussa aa gaya.. Uski wazah se aaj ek badi deal hath se nikal gayi aur usse fir bhi mazak sujh raha hai aab aise mei aur kya hoga' Vineet replied..

Kaushalya sighed..

'thik hai aab jo ho gaya so ho gaya.. Jaa dekh tujh se hi maanegi' kaushalya said..

'main koi manane wala nahi.. Rehne do thori der khud thik ho jayegi' Vineet said and moves towards his room..

Vineet entered in the room and found her sitting on the bed flipping the page of magazine and Khushi was playing on the middle of bed... He marched in and kept his bag on the table, he remove his coat and throw it on the bed.. All the time he was looking at her and she was ignoring him.. He moved in the washroom and came out after 20 minutes changing in casuals.. He set on the bed and lift khushi in his arms.. Khushi chuckled to see him, he pecked her head..

'dadda..' khushi said holding his hand.. Vineet smiles..

He started playing with khushi, both were totally ignoring ignoring each other..

The door knocked, Vineet looked at her she didn't move from her place, he sighed in anger and moved to opened the door.. He opened the door and found his servant Robin standing with his tea.. Vineet took it and turn but by mistake the cup fall down from his hand and it broke..

'arey.. Robin isse saaf kardo aur dusri chai le aao' Vineet ordered.. Robin nodded and cleaned the floor after which he left.. Vineet close the door when she said..

'aab log kuch na bolenge.. Khud ki jo galti hai, aapni galti pe toh bolte hi nahi par dusre kuch kar de toh aise karte hai jaise unka murder karne gaye ho' she taunts him..

Vineet raged.

'wo cup jo gira hai wo galti se gira aur jo tum karti ho wo jaan bujh ke karti ho sirf mujhe pareshan karne ke liye.. Duje kaam toh hai nahi tumko toh dusro ke hi kaam bigadne mei lagi rehti ho'

'haan haan, saare kaam toh tumhi ko hai baki duniya toh bekar hi baithi rehti hai tumhare kaam bigadne ko..' she yelled and throw the magazine on the floor..

'sab bekar baithe ho na ho par tum jaroor bekar baithi rehti ho.. Kuch kaam toh hai nahi is ghar mei karne ko, saare kaam servants karte hai, ek khushi ki zimmedari hai wo bhi tum se nahi sambhalti toh din bhar usse maa ke pass chod deti ho aur khud yahan baith ke TV dekhti rehti ho.. Huhhhh aur fir bhi romance ka bhoot sawar rehta hai sar pe 'he said angrily but in a calm tone..

' matlab kya hai tumhara romance ka bhoot sawar rehta hai se... Jo itni hi problem hai toh naa aane aaj se mere pass 'she shouts..

' bahut aache.. Nahi aayunga, tum bhi maat aana.. At least kuch din toh shanti hogi mujhe 'saying so he left the room carrying khushi in his arms..

She laid down on the bed hugging the pillow, tears made way out of her eyes..

Vineet moved to hall and settled down in the couch.. He started patting khushi head to calm her down and she has started crying due to the loud noise.. She calmed down after sometime and Fall asleep in his arms.. He kissed her head and laid down her on the couch.. Khushi hold his hand in the sleep, Vineet remove his hand from her grip without disturbing her.. He started smearing her head..

Kaushalya came out of her room and saw him smiling.. She too smiles thinking they patched up.. She moved towards him and tapped his shoulder, he turn to her..

'so gayi teri beti aab chal ke tu bhi kha le' kaushalya said.. vineet nodded and they together moved towards the dining table.. They settled down and kaushalya asked..

'bahu kahan hai??

' hogi room mei, aur kahan jayegi 'Vineet replied uninterested..

' arey, aise kya bol raha hai.. Jaa usse bula ke laa, dinner karna hai 'Kaushalya said..

' tumhe jana hai toh ja ke bula lao, main nahi jaane wala 'Vineet said and started eating.. Kaushalya looked at him in shocked...

' tum dono ka jhagda aab tak khatam nahi hua.. Ek baat ko leke kab tak ladoge chodo bhi 'kaushalya tried to convince him..

' agar tumhe yahi baat karni hai toh main jaa raha hoon 'he got up.. Kaushalya hold his wrist..

' chup chap baith ke kha, nahi baat karni toh maat kar 'she said eyeing him.. He set down and started eating..

Kaushalya shout for Robin.. He came running to her..

' jao bahu ko bula lao khane ke liye 'she ordered.. Robin nodded and left.. He came back after a couple of minute..

' kya hua?? Kaushalya asked

'unhone bola unhe bhookh nahi hai' Robin informs.. Kaushalya nodded and he left..

'ye dono kissi din mujhe pagal kar denge' she murmured and started eating..

After dinner they moved to their respective rooms..

Vineet entered in the room with khushi in his arms.. He protectively laid her in the cradle and cover her with a quilt.. He looked at her who is lying on the bed on his stomach with her one hand on waist.. He slipped in his side of bed.. He again looked at her, her face were wet and the pillow too.. His heart pained to see her like that but he control himself.. He wanted to hug her and consoles her but no she needs a lesson for whatever she did.. Going to many emotions he lastly called her..

'Anu uto.. Jaa ke khana khao' he said controlling his soft emotion, maintaining Anger in his voice..

'mujhe bhookh nahi' she replied in a low voice and turn her face to other side..

'maat khao.. Fir kuch ho toh mujhe maat bolna' he warned..

'nahi bolungi, so jao.. Kal tumhe office jana hai' she said without any emotions..

He knows she was hurt by his harsh words but at the same time he feels that she must know how important his work is and how messy it could be with her kiddish behaviour..

He turn to other side and take sleeping pills to avoid her sobbing sounds.. He then laid down and off the lights..

...
...
...
...

To be continued..