Part - 7 Another Prank

Morning... 8 am..

Vineet was working on his laptop, sitting on the couch.. when she entered in the room with a mug of coffee.. She place the cup on the table and set beside him.. He didn't pay any attention to her as he was busy..

'pati, busy ho?? She asked..

' hmm 'he reply only this..

' sunno na 'she said holding his arm..

' hmm 'again same reply..

' sunno na '

' hmm '

' suno suno suno suno 'she shouts..

' bolo 'lastly he said looking at the screen..

' suno naa 'she shook him..

' bolo sun raha hoon 'he said not turning to her..

' suuuuunnnnnooooooo' she shout out loud..

He turn to her 'boollooo, sun raha hoon.. Kaan khule hai mere' he too shouts..he was now irritated

'haawwwtt lag rahe ho'  she said and ran out..

He throw cushions in irritation 'urgh.. Jab dekho pareshan karti hai'..

He again started with his work..

...

After sometime he is dressing in the dressing room when she enters in and stood opposite to him her back touching the closet..

'office jaa rahe ho?? She asked.

' haan 'he replied as he wore the shirt..

' lao main help kar doon 'she moved to him and started buttoning his shirt while he was just looking at her.. She looked at him and kept his hand on her waist..

' aise button lagwate hai 'she said.. He remain silent.. After she was done, he push her aside and took out his tie and coat.. She looked at him with opened mouth..

' hawww, ek toh meine tumhari help ki, thank you bolne ke bazay push karte ho, huhhhh 'she said, moking anger

' tumhari iss nautanki ka koi asar naa hone wala.. Aaj toh main office time pe jaa ke rahunga 'he said and wore his remaining clothes.. After which he moved to the room, collected his belongings...

She came from behind and messed his hairs.. He rolled his eyes, she giggles..

' meine react hi nahi karna, aise hi jayunga 'he took his office bag and left the room.. She too left behind him..

...

He sat for breakfast and she secure her seat beside him, giggling.. Servant came to serve the breakfast and was left shocked to see him..

' what? Serve karo 'Vineet said looking at him..

' haan haan Robert serve karo 'Anamika said suppressing her smile..