Part - 25. Her Past

It was midnight.. Vineet was standing near the window and was staring outside the night sky.. His eyes were moist..

'kya karun main, kaise batau isse sach.. Nahi bataya toh ye dhokha hoga, bhale hi meri Devika se shadi forcefully hui par shadi toh hui..iss sach ko jante hue bhi chup rehna galat hai, Anu ko pura haq hai sach janne ka..mujh se juri har baat jaane ka.. He take a glimpse of her, she was sleeping peacefully..

Par sach bata ke isse kho bhi toh nahi sakta

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Par sach bata ke isse kho bhi toh nahi sakta.. Pichli baar ki tarah agar fir kuch ho gaya toh.. 'his sentence remains incomplete as his words chocked in his throat.. Tears flipped down his eyes..

He sat down with a thud on the nearby couch

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He sat down with a thud on the nearby couch..' kya karun kuch samajh nahi aa raha 'he close his eyes, tears were leaking out of his eyes..

Flashback..

Vineet and Anamika were childhood best friends. They did their schooling and college together.. Anamika was a jovial girl and helpful in nature.. This nature of her was liked by vineet who himself didn't realise when he fall for her.. He wanted to propose her but was scared of being rejected.. It may also end their friendship and that he don't want..

Soon Vineet join his father business and he determined that the day he get a big deal by his own hard work and not because of his father, he'll propose  her.. And the day wasn't so far, in a month of his joining, he got a big deal.. His happiness was on peak.. He was jumping and dancing in his room in excitement..

Mere bina main, rehne laga hoon..
Teri hawaon mei, behne laga hoon..
Jaane mei kaise
tera hua hoon..
Mujhe toh lagta hai shayad mei tere dil ki dua hoon,..

Vineet gets ready nicely, he took out a diamond ring from the closet that he bought long ago.. He stare the ring for some time..

Tujhko jo paya..
Toh jina aaya..

He came out of his trance and smiles shyly..

Ye lamha thahar jaaye, tham jaaye yun hi

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ye lamha thahar jaaye, tham jaaye yun hi..
Hum dono ke darmiyan..

He moved out of his house, he was nervous a bit but a shy smile was also playing on his lips.. He settled in his car and drive towards her home..

Pehle se jyada main jii raha hoon..
Jabse main tere dil se juda hoon..
Rahon pe teri main toh chala hoon..
Tu meri manzil hai, tere kadmo pe bas rukne laga hoon..

He stops his car near a flower shop.. He buy some beautiful roses for her.. He came out of the flower shop and enter into a another shop there he buy some chocolates for her.. After buying the things he moved back to his car and settled.. He again heads towards her home..

Kayi dino se, bandha tha badal jo..
Teri hi baloon mei khula hai
Teri hadon mei meri basar hai
Aab tujhe bhi jana kidhar hai..
Jahan rahe tu main wo jahan hoon..
Jaise jiye tu main wo sama hoon..
Teri wajah se naya naya hoon..

Vineet reach to her home.. He parked his car in a distance.. He hoped out of the car.. Nervously he marched towards her home.. He enter in the campus but was surprised to see a small crowd gathered there.. All were in white clothes.. They were staring him strangely.. He himself feels odd as only he was wearing colourful clothes and was holding  red roses.. He made his way to the house.. The scene inside shocked him.. Flowers fell down from his hand.. Tears leaked down his eyes..

Many ladies and mens were sitting, they were crying

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Many ladies and mens were sitting, they were crying.. A body covered with cloth was lying there.. And a photo with garland was kept beside the body.. The photo was of her brother and the body was her brother dead body.. Her brother Ayushman was a high rank police officer.. He is death, but how and when??

Vineet was standing motionless, a man came to him..

'beta kis se milna hai aapko' he asked, Vineet came out of his trance.. He looked at him..

'ye sab.. Kaise.. Kab?? Vineet asked in breaking voice..

' kal raat hua ye.. Ek encounter mei gaya tha wahin inhe goli laag gayi.. Hospital le jaane tak bhi nahi bacche raste mei hi dam tod diya.. 'the man informed..

' aapne bataya nahi aap kaun hai aur kisse milne aaye hain 'the man asked again scanning him from tip to toe..

' main..main..Ana.Anamika..
ka dost.. hoon.. Ussi.. Ussi se..milne aaya..tha 'he lied as he didn't feel to say the truth..he didn't feel it a right place and time..

Just then a lady came, Vineet looked at her..she seems angry..

' ayeji, aab mei aur bardasht nahi kar sakti usko 'she said to the man who was talking to Vineet.. It seems she's his wife..

' bachi hai thodi der sambhalo usse.. Abhi abhi itna bada hadsa hua hai..Thoda time toh lagega thik hone mei 'the man replied politely..

She raged' humse nahi hoga.. Kal se chillai jaa rahi hai.. Pagalon si harkatein kar rahi hai.. Kitna samjha rahe hai samajhne ka naam hi nahi le rahi, bas 'bhai mujhe chod ke nahi jaa sakte' ki ratt laga rakhi hai.. Mera toh sar dard hone laga.. Bhala ek aadmi ke marne se zindagi ruk jaati hai kya 'she said sarcastically..

Vineet who was listening all this silently was boiling in Anger.. He wanted to kill her right here but he somehow control himself.. He didn't wanted to create any type of problem in his friend funeral.. He determined to teach her a lesson after all the things gets over..

'Anamika kahan hai' Vineet asked roughly..

'kahan hogi aur.. Apne kamre mei baithi ro dho rahi hai' she said..

Vineet take a step when the lady asked 'tum kaun ho, jo uske baare mei puch rahe'

Vineet turn to her 'aapko ye janne ki zaroorat nahi.. Apne kaam se kaam rakho aap' he said glaring her and left towards her room..

He reach to her room, her screams were clearly audible from out side.. He gathered some courage to face her, to console her.. He push open the door.. The scene before his eyes shocked him to the core..

....

To be continued..

 Kismat Ka Khel जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें