Part - 23 Small Efforts

He looked around and found khushi sleeping in her cradle, he turn to other side and found Anamika coming towards him running.. As she reach to him he pulled her and hugged her as tight as he could.. He realise it was a dream, a bad dream..

'kahan.. Kahan gayi thi tum.. Main.. main kitna dar gaya.. tha' he said in breaking voice..

Tear flipped down his eyes

Tear flipped down his eyes.. She feels the wetness around her shoulder.. She tightened the grip around him..

'main washroom gayi thi' she said, caressing his back..

They remain in the hug for sometime and she separate him.. His eyes were moist, she rubbed off his tears..

'kya hogaya hai tumhe, jabse aaye ho itne dare aur sehme se ho.. Kuch hua hai toh batao na, kya tumhe itna pareshan kar rahi hai.. Hum milkar koi solution nikal lenge' she said cupping his face.. He stare at her..

Many questions run in his mind

Many questions run in his mind.. Shall he tell her the truth? She may not react aggressive? She may understand him after all it wasn't his fault, they forced him for the marriage.. His trance was broken by her voice..

'bolo naa, kya baat hai? She asked again..

He was about to say but stops.. What if she didn't understand? What if she do something to herself?? What if his dream come true? A fear run down his spine..

Vineet closed his eyes and  then open.. She was looking at him with a hope that he may share his problems..

He looked at her 'kuch nahi hua hai, main thik hoon.. Bas wahan jo kuch galat hua wo thik nahi lag raha hai, bahut guilty feel ho raha hai, main kuch bhi rok nahi paya.. Sab khatam ho gaya, sab kuch'  vineet said, tear leaked down his eyes.. He spoke the truth "half truth"

'bahut koshish ki meine, par sab bekar' he cried..