Part - 6 Sunday

Next morning..

Vineet and Anamika were sleeping peacefully.. He has locked her in his arms and her hands were around him..

His sleep gets disturbed with the sun rays

His sleep gets disturbed with the sun rays.. He opened his eyes and snapped his fingers, the curtains gets shut.. He looked at her and smiles.. She moved in sleep and kept her head on the pillow.. He held her hand and played with her fingers..

'subha subha ye kya kar rahe ho tum' she asked in a sleepy tone

'tum jaag rahi ho' he asked, surprised..

'aab tum aise ghuroge toh nind kaise aayegi' she replied, her eyes were still closed..

'waise lagta hai kal raat sach mei hi mujhe jamun samajh liya gaya tha..' he said as his lips were swollen, teeth marks were visible in his neck and chest..

She opened her eyes and replied
'kon bola tha jamun ban ne ko.. Aab khane ki chiz ko toh khayenge hi log' she winked at him..

'aacha jii' he eye her..

She shifted on top of him 'haanji' she kissed his nose tip..

'tum khushi ko mummy ji ke pass chor aaye the' she asked, he nodded as yes..

She kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes..

'fir se so jaane ka irada hai kya, chalo wake up' he said nudging her..

'uunnh, sone do naa' she said like a kid..

He took a turn and make her lay on the bed..

'tum soti raho main chala' he pecked her lips and left the bad.. He moved in the washroom..

He came out after 20 minutes taking a shower, he get change in casuals.. He open the door of room to moved out when she asked..

'aaj day kya hai?? She asked, eyes still closed..

' Sunday. Kyun?? He question..

She sit up with a jerk, and hopes out of the bed wrapping herself in the night gown..