Part - 21 Talks

Tears were flowing down his cheeks.. His hand was still on her face.. She feel his presence and half open her eyes.. He immediately wiped off his tears and smile at her..she smiles back..

'aab toh sapne mei bhi tum aane laage Pati.. Jaldi aa jao I'm missing you' she murmured in sleep as she thought it's her dream.. She gripped on his hand and again fall asleep..

Tears leaked down his eyes 'kaise bataunga main tumse ye baat' he thought and cried soundlessly..

Whole night passed, he fall asleep while crying

Next morning..

Anamika woke up with the buzz of alarm.. She try to move but couldn't, she feel her shoulder heavy, she turn and found Vineet sleeping, his head was on her shoulder.. He was half lying on the bed.. She gets shocked to see him.. She nudged him in order to wake him up.. Vineet open his eyes, he found her staring at him.. He sit up with a jerk.. She too sit up and looked at him..

'tum.. Tum kab aaye aur aise kyun so rahe ho' she asked, he looked at her but didn't reply..

'kya hua.. Kuch bol kyun nahi rahe.. Tum toh aaj sham ko aane wale the, par aisa laag raha hai jaise tum kal raat hi aa gaye' she said looking at him confusedly..

'wo.. Wo' he tried to say but his words were not coming out of his mouth..

'samajh gayi.. He looked at her.. Aise maat dekho mujhe, main tumhari raag raag se wakif hoon.. Aab sach sach batao.. Tumne shadi attend nahi ki naa, aadhe mei hi chale aaye..hai na' she asked.. He didn't able to understand what to answer her..

She continues further when didn't get any reply from him 'meine bola tha na ki hum kuch nahi kar sakte agar unlogon ko hi koi objections nahi hai toh.. Wo log bhi kuch iske khilaf bolte tab kuch ho patta par unhe toh koi problem hi nahi ulta wo badhawa de rahe hain toh main ya tum kya kar sakte hai.. She sighed.. Tum iss tarah shadi chod ke aaye, jaane wo log kya sochenge 'she said..

' main wahan aur nahi ruk sakta tha biwi.. Mera daam ghutne laga tha wahan 'he said closing his eyes to control his tears..

She glance at him and thought he is upset with the things happened there in the marriage.. She instantly pulled him in a hug he kept his head in her shoulder..

' let it be.. Jo hona hai wo hoke rahega.. Unko apni beti ki parwah nahi toh hum kya kar sakte hai.. Tum stress maat lo, unka matter hai wo dekh lenge kaise kya karna hai' she said caressing his back.. They remain in the hug for sometime..

Vineet wrap his arms around her, he hug her tightly 'I love you biwi, please mujhe kabhi chod ke maat Jaana' he said in breaking voice..

Anamika was confused by his words but didn't asked anything.. She hugged him more tightly..

'I love you too, main tumhe chodke kahin nahi jayungi..kabhi bhi nahi' she said..

A silence prevailed between them.. She tried to move but Vineet was not ready to leave her.. She was very confused with his behaviour.. While Vineet was in dilemma how will he say her the truth about his marriage.. He don't know how will she react.. What if she didn't understand his point and leave her..

The thought only shiver him to the core, the fear of losing her was stopping him from saying the truth.. He tightened the grip around her..

At the same time her phone ring.. She try to separate from him but couldn't able to..

'pati, mera phone baz raha hai' she said, he left her.. She turn and took her phone.. She press the green icon and attached the phone to her ear..

...

'ji mummy ji.. Aap pahunch gayi na thik se..

.

Haan, wo thik hai..

.

Hmm, wo wapas aa gaye hain..

.

Thik hai, aap apna khayal rakhna aur mujhe call karte rahiye gaa..

...

She disconnected the call and look up.. Vineet was staring her confusedly..

'Maa kahin gayi hai? He asked.

She nodded..

' kal unko bahut ghabrahat ho rahi thi.. Unhe bahut negative vibes aa rahe the.. Tumhe baar baar call kar rahi thi.. Unhe lag raha tha tum kissi problem mei ho, par tumhara call nahi gaya.. Issliye wo pahadi wale mandir gayi hain.. Kal tak shayad aa jayengi ' she replied

' tum fresh ho jao, main tab tak coffee le aati hoon tumhare liye 'she descended from the bed saying so..

He held her wrist, she looked at him..

' kya hua? She asked

'Robin se bol do coffee lane ko, tum maat jao' he said looking at her..

She nodded

She nodded.. 'thik hai, main Robin se bol deti hoon.. Tum Jaake fresh ho jao' she said, but he didn't left her hand.. She sat beside him..

'kuch hua hai kya wahan?? Bahut pareshan laag rahe ho' she asked..

He thought for a while and said 'nahi kuch nahi hua hai.. Bas I missed you' he lied to her..

'awwww, itna jyada miss kiya.. Mujhe laga main hi sirf miss kar rahi hoon tumhe but tumne bhi miss kiya.. She kissed on his cheek.. Koi naa aab toh tum aa gaye ho aur kal Sunday bhi hai..' she said meaningfully and winked at him.. He gave a small smile..

' tum fresh ho jao. Main Robin coffee lane ko bolti hoon 'she said and moved out of the room.. Vineet watched her going..

' I'm sorry biwi, par tumhe abhi sach nahi bata sakta.. 'he thought and moved to the washroom..

...

To be continued....