Jan. 2 2018

Walking down and untraveled path with twisted limbs and slips trees. I stumble across the land, trying to keep my feet on the earth. My heel's being pulled up as I almost face plant. I gripped onto a tree branch and pull myself up. I mumble a thank to an object and shake my head facepalming. "I can't believe I just staid thank you." I keep walking and try to find the end or meaning of this place. I woke up here and I still don't know how I got here. I don't know where I am. I don't know WHO I am.I walked forward into a opening. Sunlight pouring in reflecting off of a river where a doe is drinking water. She flicks her tail and slowly raises her head. I crouch slowly to sit, but she runs quickly off and the sunlight is suck back into the sky. Darkness rolls over the lake and I stand quickly up sprinting towards the end. I keep tripping over branches and hitting trees. My knuckles are bloody and my knees are bruised. My cheek is busted up and blood pouring out. My eye is tearing up and when I wipe I see blood instead of tears. I run faster as branches hit my face and knock me to the ground. I lay there, staring at the sky. What have I done? Why did I fall asleep in the first place?