Chapter eighteen

ANNALISE POV

"I love you." I tell them in one breath, no hesitation.

"What was that?" Dominic's brow furrows and they all turn their attention solely on me as their dancing comes to a swift cease.

"I'm in love with you daddies." I confess proudly, a bold smile gracing my pink lips.

For it was true, my feelings for them have never been more clear then they are to me now.

Looks of adoration and pure happiness take over their seemingly flawless facial structures at my latest confession.

"And I need you. I need you fully." Their kiss reenters my memory, and makes my legs clench together at the mere thought of it.

The way their soft, plump lips paired with my own. Each of their tongues tempting my mind in dangerous ways.

In one swift motion, my arms are grabbed and looped through their own. I am being escorted out of the palace's ballroom, and quite fastly at that.

It seems like they need me just as much as I need them. The sexual tension was so obvious, and there was no more denying that it was there. For it was time for me to face reality, and give into my inner thoughts.

My true feelings to my kings.

My daddies.

Hard, passionate kisses are placed along my neck and jawline as heavy hands grope my body. I throw my head back in bliss as Delrick finds my sweet spot.

"Mmm daddy." I moan out, my eyes softly shutting as I enjoy the bliss of a state he's already managed to put me in.

For each time those lips grace my body, they leave chills. They leave me wanting more, craving more.

"P-please." I buck my hips onto Delricks' fingers as they play with my wet folds beneath my panties.

"Please what little girl." Dalton's husky voice all but whisper-groans into my ear.

"Please use me daddy." I moan out, fluttering my eyes open to see we have moved into Delricks' room.

Looks of pure desire and passion fill their eyes as I am tossed onto the bed, left a mess staring up at them in need.

My once beautiful gown had started to slip off, my rosy pink lipstick was smeared and I knew my once perfectly done hair had started to fall out of its placement.

Yet I had not a care, for all that was on my mind was the burning sensation of need.

"Are you sure about this Annalise?" Dominic's eyes meet my own, searching for any doubts or notes of possible hesitations.

My mind wanders to the time I have spent in this castle. Yes, I was forced into this lifestyle. But from the very beginning I could never deny my infatuation for the kings. The thought of not having them to myself brought sad pangs of despair to my entire body. For it was not only my mind that thought and reacted to them, but my whole being.

I was theirs, just as they are mine. And what better way to confirm the feelings then this? Then giving them what we both need.

"I'm positive Dominic." My eyes hold no lie, and my face rests in a small smile.

A sinful, yet oh so handsome look takes over Dalton as he moves forward and cups my jaw into his large palm. Out of all of my kings, Dalton is by far the most hot-headed and ill tempered. Sure, he may never show the worst of it to me, but I know what he's like. I had heard all of the stories. Along with that I know how possessive he is towards me.