Chapter nineteen

DELRICK POV

These past few months have been a blissful, sex and love filled few. We've gotten to know our perfect little girl to the highest degree.

Inside and out.

At least this is what we had thought up until this point.

Annalise has been feeling neglected, and it has just become quite apparent. Being her head dominant I've been thinking of any way to help her as soon as the realization came to me. We want the best for our little girl, complete and utter happiness. Meaning the last thing I or any of my brothers for that matter is for our precious girl to feel neglected.

So, Dominic, Dalton, and I have planned out a vacation. We will be taking time off of work seeing as it has been the main reason for her negative feelings. It's hard to simply take time off when you're the ruler of an entire kingdom, which is why this has been planned out accordingly.

We plan to take Annalise to Paris, a place that she'd always dreamt of going to. She confessed this to us in a rather short lived yet vigorous game of 21 questions. This game has a tendency to get a little heated at times, meaning conversation was not the main focus after about two or so rounds.

"Have all the bags been packed brother?" Dominic waltzes in and breaks the memories of a couple weeks back.

"They most certainly have been. Has Annalise been woken yet?" I turn from my desktop to face him.

His light smile at the mere mention of her name reaches his eyes which seem to catch a glimpse of a sparkle.

"Actually, she has not yet woken. I shall get right on that though." He tells me, happily obliged to gather our little girl and help her to get ready.

"That won't be necessary Dominic, I'm already headed that way." Dalton passes by giving a slight smirk at what he perceives to be a victory.

Dominic huffs and rolls his eyes in annoyance.

Childish little boys.

I chuckle at the low blow that my subconscious had uttered, though as of lately that blow had been filled with some accuracy.

Annalise really encouraged every one of us to be so much more relaxed, so much more carefree. She allowed us to feel something we hadn't truly felt in centuries.

Happiness.

"Oh cheer up Dominic. I'm sure you can manage to catch the little minx's attention by having the chefs prepare a fruit bowl of some sorts for her. She's surely to be hungry before we board the jet." I advised him.

He's quick to follow through with the suggestion as he makes his way to the kitchen.

What's taking Dalton so long?

A small kitten like yawn catches my attention. My eyes connected with Annalise's sleepy form. Her legs hang loosely around Dalton's strong waist, along with her arms that were around his neck. Her little doe eyes were attempting to flutter closed yet again, her head buried in his neck seemingly at peace.

She felt truly comfortable in her daddy's arms. Just as it should be.

Dalton rubs a hand over her small back soothingly, trying to coax her out of the sleepy trance she had seemed to be in.

In turn, she whines and burrows further into him. Her blonde curls that were secured in a delicate pink ribbon swayed at her shift of position.

"Annalise, you need to open your eyes darling." Dalton's voice always carries an underlying stern tone, but it's dialed way back as he speaks to her.