Chapter twenty-one

DALTON POV

Annalise's melodic giggles flow through my ears, sending me into a bliss filled trance. The way her sweet lips curved into a small, yet so stunning smile captivated me. The way her blue orbs would sparkle when the sun hit them just right, the mischievous look that would hood them to a deeper aqua when she was plotting.

My girl brought pure and utter joy into my heart. Not only mine for that matter, but all of my brothers. Centuries had passed and I had lost all hope. I had been convinced that my life would consist of meaningless hookups, never being able to unleash my true dominance.

And then everything changed when I met her. When we met her. She was ours from the moment Dominic bumped into the little nymphet on the street.

Of course our darling Annalise had to be coaxed into this. It isn't exactly everyday that three, vampire kings demand not only your full submission but yearn to earn your heart. To have you fulfill their deepest, darkest desires yet be a true compassionate partner to them as well. We found the balance, and to say the least we had most definitely 'hit the lottery' so to speak.

Yet I wouldn't call it this. For calling it this would imply it was all merely based upon luck such as a lottery drawing is. Though my brothers and I know that she was fated to us, she was our mate. Our perfect little girl, sculpted and molded to be an exact match.

Our little princess, our future queen.

Of course everyone was the most shocked by my reaction to everything. No one expected me to have such patience. It's a virtue my little girl taught me.

Before her, I was mad. I was mad in the sense of being over compulsive in nature as well as permanently ill-tempered. She fixed it though.

She fixed me.

My loving, tender-hearted babydoll. She brings me to wits-end yet still manages to keep me eating from the palm of her hand. She's got me wrapped around her small delicate finger.

That's the surprise that I not only came to terms with, but learned to love. I learned to love to spoil her in every which way I could.

Don't get me wrong, if need be I have no problem administering much needed discipline to the little minx. Hell, I was the quickest of my siblings to suggest a spanking or a hard restriction.

Yet she was still mine. I know this as I look at her. She skips, being sure not to stray too far from her daddies as instructed as we tour the marvelous city of Paris.

"Daddy! Daddy look!" She grasps the attention of Delrick, Dominic, and myself as she points giddily at a boutique.

In the display window there were mannequins dressed in soft pastel sweaters, similar to the lavender colored one she was clad in.

"Do you like those babydoll?" Delrick catches her hand and encloses it around his, a look of pride etching onto his features as he gazes down towards her.

"Mhm I do! They kind of match the one I'm wearing now." Annalise smiles a toothy grin at him, giving a tug to her clothes as if we hadn't been admiring her body in them this whole time.

"They're quite lovely babygirl. They'd suit you just perfectly." Dominic being the heart throb he was spoke up, tinting Annalise's cheeks a faint pink.

"Let's have a look." I take this opportunity and lead her inside.

Delrick gives a nod to the both of us and we take the hint. It's time for him to get the special gift we had previously discussed so much about.

It had been a year after all.

"Daddy! Hurry!" Annalise whines and tugs my hand towards the shop.

I take note that the absence of Delrick slips past her rather quickly as she's so distracted.

Just as we planned.

And just like that, I happily oblige buying anything my baby had pointed out. Even when she insisted she was merely admiring it. There's no material item that she shall be denied of.

***

ANNALISE POV

I can't help the faint yawn that escapes my lips as I rest my head on the shoulder of Dominic.

"Perk up Annalise, we're about to be seated." Dominic taps my bottom a little firmly as he speaks.

It captivates my attention but I can't help the instinctive groan that omits from my mouth. I had been used to the luxury of being able to walk into any of the kingdoms restaurants and immediately be seated as well as served.

While my kings were recognized here, and did have some authority, they weren't the head bitches in charge so to speak. Therefore, we had to wait for a table.

Usually I wouldn't mind, but I was still jet lagged as well as a tad bit cranky from all of the walking my still sore bottom did. Hence why Dominic soothed me by picking me up and placing my body onto his hip.

"You're going to love the view babydoll. You'll see why it's worth it soon." Delrick speaks smoothly and places a sweet peck to the crown of my head.

I perk up at the small act of affection and send him a loving smile.

"I'm just a little bit tired is all, I'm sure I'll wake up fairly soon." I sheepishly admit, a little embarrassed of my actions as I peak out of the headspace they had put me in.

"It's quite alright darling. We know we've got a spoiled little princess, and that's the way we like it. Just no brattiness, because we know what happens to little girls who are bratty. Don't we?" Dalton speaks up, rubbing my back.

"Yes sir." I blush and hide my face into Dominic's neck.

A groan falls from his lips while the other two let out quiet chuckles.

"Valentine, party of four." A smooth voice calls out into the small waiting area.

I perk up and hop onto my own two feet, following the waiter in suit. I hear the laughter of my dominants once again as they hurry to catch up, grabbing one of my hands.

"Our little girl is impatient tonight." Dominic mutters with a shake of his head.

What can I say, tired and hungry seem to be two of my greatest moods.

My brows draw in confusion as we step onto an elevator. I hadn't really got a look at the landscape we were in, for I had been tired and was resting my eyes as Dominic brought me in.

In hindsight it probably would be smart to be aware of my surroundings. Though I trust and love my kings with all of my being. There was no doubt that they'd never lead me astray or put me in harms way for that matter.

My breath hitches in my throat as all my thoughts cease. My eyes scan the incredible scenery, drinking in every minuscule of a detail. Large, frames of the constructed tower as well as a guard rail enclosed us in.

We were dining atop of the EiffelTower. A dream of mine I never imagined would come true. Yet because of them it was possible.

My truest loves, my only desires.

My kings, my daddies. They not only provided my every need but my every want. Anything I desired, it was mine. I was beyond grateful.

"Oh my goodness." Is all that comes out of my mouth before I turn and kiss Delrick.

Our tongues intertwine for a very short time before I pull away and return the gratitude to both Dominic and Dalton as well.

"Thank you daddies. Really, this is like a dream come true." I tell them in earnest.

"Anything for our little girl."

Who's point of view do y'all enjoy the most?