two

Warning.

Rated 21+
Explicit sexual contents.

• • •

Friday, 3.45 PM

"Ask him."

"Tin, I think you should ask Ae by yourself." Pete was about to go home from the office but the ring of his cellphone held him for a while. It turned out it was Tin who was still busy arranging his event for Can. "I don't wanna make Ae mad, khrab."

"I don't have his phone number."

"I can send it to you."

"For what?"

"You need his help, Tin."

"Remember how I gave you an information about Trump when we were in college and how I decided to stop teasing that man with our friendship." Tin tried to persuade Pete by talking about what he had done for him. It was not Tin's style to force people to do what he wants, but he really needed help now.

Pete was speechless. He couldn't reject Tin in any ways. "I still don't know how to convince Ae, but I will think about it at home while waiting for him coming back from work." Luckily, Pete still had time because Ae always arrives home around 7 PM every weekdays.

"Okay, then."

Tin hang up.

"Why don't you ask Ae yourself khrab, Tin? It maybe can make you both closer than now." Pete regretted Tin's decision not to personally telling Ae.

5 PM

Pete safely arrived home but not his heart because Ae was home already!!! Ae's car was parked there. And Pete still had no idea how to tell Ae to help Tin.

Pete opened the door and came in slowly, step by step, checking where Ae was. He finally found Ae in the pantry, slicing some fruit with a blender ready to be used on the table.

"Good afternoon, Ae." Pete greeted his husband. No answer from Ae, just a smile without taking his eyes off the fruit. "Ae... came home early today." He was trying hard not to sound nervous.

Ae stopped slicing and looking straight at Pete. "I've been home since 4 PM. I already took a shower. Now, I'm hungry." He finished explaining and started slicing again.

"I will help you, Ae."

"Stop right there!" Ae shouted. Pete startled and froze in his place. "You take a shower first, changing your clothes, take some rest for one-two minutes. I'll be back at you with a glass of juice."

"Ae... I wa–"

"Ai Pete," Ae (again) stopped Pete to talk. "If you want to talk about something, do what I said earlier."

Pete nodded, "Khrab..." He gave up and went upstairs to their bedroom.

5.40 PM

After taking warm shower, Pete felt relax and sleepy. Ae's suggestion was evidently all he needs. Pete laid back on the bed with blanket covered up his lower body. He was ready to sleep.

"It feels nice..." Pete mumbled himself before a second later, Ae came into the bedroom, bringing him a glass of tomato juice. "Ae..."

"What is nice?" Ae asked what he heard from outside. "The shower or the bed?"

"Both khrab." Pete answered as he taking the glass Ae gave him and fixed his posture so he can drink the juice.

Ae went inside the blanket to sit on the bed beside his husband. He moved his face towards Pete, only to give the white-skinned man a 3 second kiss on the cheek.