four

Saturday, 01.00 PM

Ae was watching his friends from afar. There were Can, Techno, Type, Good, Champ, and others. This gathering session was Ae's idea. He told them that he missed exercising and everyone was agreed. That was so easy for Ae.

Type was not a stupid kind of person. He knew something is up, so he approached Ae to dig some facts.

"How's life, Ae?"

"Whose life, khrab?"

"Yours." Type replied quickly.

"My schedule is quite hard to manage lately, P. I think it's the peak of my career." Ae sighed. "So exhausted."

"How about Pete? Is everything good?"

"Khrab. We are always able to manage it."

"No fighting?"

"We... yeah, sometimes. Recurrently, we bicker, talk back, never really have physical encounter." Ae explained.

"No physical...?"

"No, P... I mean, when we are fighting."

Type laughed. "So, today is not about you." He concluded.

"Pardon me, P. What are you talking about?"

"Today. Who are you helping out?"

Ae smirked, "I always admire your sharp instinct, P."

"You don't answer my question."

Ae smiled. Like yeah he would tell Type. "Just tell me if you see Pete around."

"Is he going to come here?"

"Hmm." Ae nodded. "Ai Pete and I must stick together on weekend."

Type shook his head hearing Ae's statement. Unbelievable. He can be obsessed about someone like this, Type thought. Never once he consider Ae as a dependent person. Ae really became one.

Ae and Can were warming up when Type gave Ae a code that a person he was waiting for has come.

Ae was about to turn his back to the direction that Type pointed out, but Can was holding him back.

"Ai Ae, wait!" Can shouted while grabbing Ae's hand. "Wait and listen to me."

"Hmm? What's your problem, Ai Can?"

"Don't be angry."

"Huh?"

"Just promise me you won't be angry."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Ai Can? Let my hand go!" Ae tried to pull his hand out, but Can more insisted. "What is it, Ai Can?"

"Ai Tin doesn't mean to steal Ai Pete from you, so please don't be angry with him." Can explained while Ae seemed confused.

Ae was more urged to look at the direction where everybody is looking. The audience bench. Ae found his husband was sitting side by side with Can's lover, Tin.

Ae exhaled heavily and made Can alarm.

"I will talk to him."

"Wait, Ai Ae!" Can tried to keep Ae from coming closer to Tin and Pete.

"Are you telling me to let Pete go, Ai Can? Are you out of your mind, huh?!" Ae was displeased.

At the same time on the bench...

Tin frowned, he tried to see clearly about what was happening in the middle of soccer field.

"What's your husband doing to Can?"