six

Warning!

Rated 20+
Violent and sexual explicit content

•••

Sunday, 06.00 PM

There were 3 people in the car. A couple sat in the front seat and another one was on the back. None of them opened their mouth. The car was so silent until the driver poked his girlfriend beside him.

The girlfriend turned his face right away and found a code given by her boyfriend to check the other one out.

"Pete... Are you okay?"

"Oh. I'm okay khrab, Am..."

ChaAm nodded hearing the answer. When she turned his face around to see Pete's face, she grinned. "I'm glad I checked you face like this so I know that you are not okay."

Pete smiled bitterly. "I'm sorry, Am..."

"Aw, it's fine. Maybe, you want us to help you with your feeling right now?"

Pete shook his head. He felt it's enough to bother these two. "I will be alright."

"Is this the first time you go against Ae's will?"

"Khrab."

Pond laughed, "You are obviously nervous."

"What if Ae left me?"

ChaAm gasped, "Ae is not that bad, I believe."

"Right, right..." Pond agreed. "And he loves you too much, Ai Pete."

But this is not the way I want him to show how much he loves me, Pete replied quietly.

"Don't make a sad face, Pete. We will arrive soon." ChaAm reminded him.

The car stopped in front of a japanese restaurant.

Pond looked at the back seat and smirked, "Get out now."

"Should I just... Go home?"

"Aw, it's quite far to come here and you want us to go back?" Pond complained. Not really complained, he just wanted Pete to do what he choose from the beginning of tonight's trip.

Pete got out of the car. He stayed still for a minute. ChaAm scrolled down the window to check on him.

"We will park this car around here. We will only leave if you text us that everything is settled." Pond said, wishing Pete to move forward.

No words from Pete made both Pond and ChaAm took a glance at each other, confused.

"You'll be fine." ChaAm suddenly said that. "You'll be fine, Pete. Go on."

Pete inhaled deeply and exhaled heavily. He walked into the restaurant without turning back.

Pond laughed, he teased his fiancee. "Oh my woman is so smart. You can handle any kind of person."

"Shut up."

But Pond was still laughing while parked the car nearby.