SEVENTEEN : VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

Warning!

I've been missing in action for 2 weeks and come with a warning 🤒 so sinful!

Sexual and violent explicit content.
Suitable for people 20+

•••

Ae was lying on the bed, looked up to the ceiling. One of his hand was grabbing his phone. There were earphone hanging on his ears. His smile was shown on his face. The voice he was listening that night could soothe his restless body and soul from work. If the man who is talking on the phone was beside him, Ae would hug him tight right now.

Yes. Pete was away for 4 days now. There was an annual new year meeting with stakeholders in the hotel, so Pete needed to go there for 5 days since the meeting was held for that long.

"Tomorrow is the last day of meeting, I can finally go home." Pete started his story that night. "Unfortunately, today it was not ended late. I have many hours before sleeping."

"Isn't it good? You can call me."

"But I feel lonely khrab..."

"Now you are not lonely anymore, we are talking to each other."

"It's not enough..."

Ae smiled after hearing Pete's reason. Of course, he felt lonely, too. Moreover, for the first three days, Pete could not be called because the meeting was last until around midnight.

"I'm missing you. It's threatening." Ae said while changing his position. As he lay on the bed, he heard Pete giggled across the phone line. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because Ae use 'threatening' word to describe your feeling." Pete was still giggling.

Ae sighed, "It's not threatening for only me, but also for you." Ae explained. "You know what I mean."

Pete stopped being so happy. He gasped, realizing the meaning of what Ae said. "Aeeeee~" Pete squealed. "It's not good to tempt me when we are not together khrab..."

Ae laughed. "I'm not tempting you. Just... Oy, I really need to stop." Ae calmed himself down. He started imagining things. Pete was away. If something happened, no one could help him. "What time will you go to sleep?"

"Already on the bed khrab..." Pete answered. He moved, Ae could hear the sound.

"Don't roll on the bed." Ae reminded.

"I just flipped my body."

"Mae already slept?"

"She is still staying in the hotel.." Pete said. "The stakeholders are all heartwarming. They are kind. Especially, Mr.Methanan. He looks cool like Tin, but warmer in attitude. Tomorrow he will be replaced by Tin."

"Tin?"

"Khrab. Mr.Methanan has another appointment, so Tin will attend the last meeting on behalf of him." Pete explained.

"I will pick you up tomorrow in the hotel."

"Aw, don't pick me up in the hotel khrab. Ae better go to Mae's house first to take some rest before hanging out. I don't know what time the meeting will end." Pete rejected Ae's plan.

"Is that so?" Ae sound disappointed. "Okay, then."

"How about we meet in the restaurant at the mall khrab?"