ELEVEN

Warning!

😱😱😱

•••

Thursday, 02.00 PM, 16th floor of Ae's Workplace

Ae was in his office. His co-worker, Boy, didn't stop talking and it irritated him. On the other hand, Forth, as division head, calmly listened and responded at Boy, so Ae had no reason to stop him.

"...that project, Forth. We are going to consider it since Ae's big project has almost done now."

That was the snippet of Boy's words that Ae heard. He was talking about their next project.

"You have to talk about it with Mr.Suthilak in the next meeting." Forth said. "Right, Ae?"

Ae nodded. He didn't really care because telling or not Mr.Suthilak, as their boss and owner of this company, won't affect them much. He was too kind and would give them consent to determine their project.

"Look at his face!" Boy pointed at Ae's face. "You don't seem to care about our discussion today. What is in your mind, Ai Ae?"

Ae shook his head and sighed, "Nothing. Don't mind me, P. Keep talking."

"Ohoooo he commands me now." Boy teased his junior again.

For Forth, Boy always acts like a kid. Ae was much more mature than him. "Ae, pay attention to what he says. I'm gonna take a break first."

"Oy, Forth. You often go downstairs. Do you smoke again?"

Forth exhaled heavily, "I can't live without lollipop." He said. "And Beam."

The additional answer made Ae and Boy sighed. Realizing that Ae did the same as him, Boy complained. "You have no right to gasp like me, Ai Ae. You are the same as him!"

"I don't smoke nor living my life sucking lollipop." Ae defended.

"You can't live without Ai Pete!"

Ae couldn't help but smiling. His husband's face suddenly appeared in his mind. "Stop announcing it out loud, P."

Forth turned deaf ear and walked out from the room. He needed to take an elevator to reach the ground floor, where the lobby of his office was. The mini mart was a part of this company but he had to be out of the office and took several steps to the right, outside the main entrance of the building.

When he got out from the elevator, a milky white skinned man caught his attention. Not because he had a feeling for him, but the pretty man's face was someone familiar. Vaguely, Forth could hear what the man asked to the security guard.

"Excuse me khrab, I have to meet with Mr.InTouch khrab..."

"Ai Pete!" Forth greet him before the security guard had a chance to answer.

"P'Forth..."

"Are you meeting with Ai Ae? Don't look at me hopelessly like that. I'll bring you to him. Why do you look so anxious like that?" Forth chuckled while inviting Pete to follow him toward the elevator.

No words from Pete and it made Forth thought that something is wrong.

Forth turned his face back to Pete. No change in Pete's facial expression.

"Hey, Ai Pete. Did something happen?"

Pete only said one sentence and Forth hurriedly took him into the elevator. They reached the 16th floor fast because it was not a rush hour.