eight

Warning!

Sexual explicit content.

•••

Tuesday, 12.15 PM

Pete parked his car in a rush. He saw Ae's car already there and another car was on the side of the road. The front door was opened, so he could storm in directly.

In the living room, there were two people. First is Forth, the one who called Pete earlier. He was Ae's division head in the company. Forth was standing there, welcome the owner of the house.

The second one is Boy, Ae's senior co-worker in the company. He was sipping a cup of coffee.

"You're home, Ai Pete. I'm sorry, I made a coffee myself." Boy said while putting his cup to the table, scared of the sudden appearance of the house's owner.

"Oh, it's okay, P'Boy. Ae is...?"

"He is sleeping." Forth answered. "He suddenly lost consciousness in the office. We waited for him to wake up before taking him home."

"I don't know he get a fever..." Pete looked confused. It made Forth and Boy smiled. "Is he... restless because of me?" Pete asked himself out loud.

Boy shook his head, "Don't think too much. He might be just being under the weather."

"Hmm," Forth agreed. "Ai Ae said he had stayed in the balcony for an hour last night. It can be the cause."

"That's true. Ae called his Mae last night in the balcony." Pete remembered.

Still, it didn't make him relieved.

"Ai Pete, you need to take care of him. We have to excuse ourselves." Forth said. "He will be fine, and... Will you be fine taking care of him by yourself?"

"Khrab..."

Forth gave Ae's phone who had been in his hand since he called Pete. "This is Ae's. If you need help, you can find our phone number there."

"Khrab... Thank you, P'Forth."

"Just..." Forth added. "Take care of him until he feel better. I'll take care of his attendance matters."

"Khrab..."

"Come on, Ai Boy."

"Okay. Ai Pete, I haven't washed the cup yet. I'm sorry. Ae already changed his clothes before sleeping. You might need to change it again in 2 or 3 hours. Do some check if it is wet or not. I haven't turned on the aircon. I gave him Ibuprofen so he can take some rest."

"Thank you so much, P'Boy." Pete forced himself to smile because another problem was in his mind.

"Let's hangout together again after Ae get well. See you." Boy followed Forth who had been out before him.

After calmed down, Pete prepared some small towels and dampened them with warm water. He rolled those towels and placed them into a transparent bowl before leaving.

Pete went upstairs. He checked Ae's clothes and smiled when he found Ae wore a light t-shirt. As expected, Ae knew how to treat himself when he is sick.

Pete opened the wardrobe and slid the drawer inside. He took out a first aid box and got two thermometers for Ae.

"Nggghh..." Ae let out a voice. He opened his eyes a bit. "Pete..."

Pete's heart was broken by hearing Ae's shaky voice. He came closer and reached Ae's hand. "Khrab Ae..."He answered Ae's call. "Please open Ae's mouth a bit, place this thermometer under your tongue na~"