THREE

Warning!

Sexual and violence explicit contents.

•••

Monday, 7 AM

Pete was standing in front of his house, watching his husband put his luggage in to the trunk. They've spent their weekend in the bedroom, cuddling. No, not having sex because Pete knew that Ae need to be fit for handling his big project.

Ae walked towards Pete, stood in front of him, and cupped his cheeks with two hands. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Khrab, Ae. Don't worry."

"I worry you. Don't forbid me to." Ae pulled back his hands. "I need to go. See you on Wednesday, Ai Pete."

Ae got into the car. He rolled down the window of his old car and said, "Do you need me to call ChaAm to accompany you at home?"

"It's okay, Ae..."

"Maybe your mae.."

"Aeeee~"

Ae laughed, "Okay, okay. Eat well. I will call you if I had signals on location."

"Khrab. I understand, Ae.."

"See you on Wednesday." Ae waved his hands and the car slowly disappeared from Pete's sight.

Pete went to work at his family's hotel at 8 AM. His mother, Patch, looked surprised finding his son in the office so early.

"I thought your working hours is 10 AM to 6 PM, Dear. Is Ae fine with you leaving home before him?" Mother asked curiously. This woman knew exactly how his son in-law attach to Pete.

"He left early, Mae. He is going to the project location for 3 days."

"Really?"

"Hmm." Pete answered with a nod.

"Will you come over to Mae's house?"

Pete rejected the offering immediately. "Oh, Mae ah~ That's me and Ae's house. I need to stay there. I want to stay there."

"Ae will worry."

"He already does, Mae. I keep telling him not to, but Ae still insisted."

Mother laughed. She could imagine how anxious Ae is out there. "Ae loves you so much, Dear."

"I know, but I don't want to be his burden." Pete whined.

The sound of Mother's phone ringtone...

Mother checked his phone. There was a smile on her face when she saw the caller. "Pete, let's have a chit chat later. Mae have a meeting until afternoon, so maybe tomorrow. I have to pick this call up. See you, Dear. Hello..."

Pete didn't have a chance to say yes or other things. His mother's gesture showed how busy she was at the moment.

Pete checked his phone. No call or messages yet from his husband. "I feel lonely effortlessly. I'm angry with myself." Pete sighed.

He was missing Ae already.

Pete & Ae's Home, 5 PM

Pete was standing in the kitchen, cooking the chicken he bought on the groceries store on Saturday with Ae. He wanted to eat some vegetables but they forgot to buy them.

At the same time with the chicken was ready to eat, Pete heard a car stopped in front of his house. Before he checked it, the door bell was rang.

"Par Jiew!" Pete cajoled when opened the door. The person who took care of him since he was a child was standing there. "What brings you here, Par?" Pete invited her to come in.