ten

Warning!

Like it used to be~

•••

Saturday, 11.20 PM

Ae and Pete was sleeping faster than usual because they just came back from Ae's home late this afternoon. Nong Yim didn't want to let his Ar Pete go 😟

Ae opened his eyes forcefully after hearing his phone vibrating nonstop. Someone was trying to call him. He turned his back to the bedside table and checked the phone.

"Halo. What the fuck is going on, Ai Can? It's almost midnight!" Ae picked up the phone and complained.

"Aw, my friend, it's Saturday and you already slept?"

"I just came back from home. What's the matter?"

Pete was awakened. He felt a bit chill. The warmth that was lingering his body from Ae's hug had gone.

"Ae... Are you talking to someone khrab?"

"Ai Can is calling." Ae replied immediately.

Pete nodded and watched his husband silently.

"Did I wake Ai Pete up? Tell him I'm sorry."

"You don't answer my question yet."

"Ai Ae, don't you read the message in LINE group chat? P'No wanted to gather us tomorrow. Everybody has confirmed it, only you left."

"Tomorrow is Sunday. I won't leave home without Ai Pete."

"Invite him, then. Ai Tin won't let me go without him, so I will take him with me."

Ae turned his head to Pete. His husband was sluggish, he didn't want to sleep but his eyes was hard to be opened. "Ai Pete, do you want to hang out with P'No tomorrow?"

"Hang out with P'No khrab?" Pete ensured himself of what he just heard because he was so sleepy. "I'm fine with it khrab..."

"Okay. I'll go." Ae answered Can right away. "Ai Pete, hey, don't wait for me. Just sleep."

"Good, then. I'll informed the time tomorrow."

"Okay."

"See you tomo-"

Ae didn't wait for Can to finished his words. Ae cut the line because he couldn't let Pete waiting for him.

"Come here..." Ae pulled Pete's body to be closer to him and hugged him. "Feel cold?"

"A bit khrab..." Pete snuggled into Ae's hug. " Now it's warm."

"Good. Sleep now."

They continued sleeping until morning.

Sunday, 09.00 AM

"Have you been called by anyone from group chat, Ai Ae?"

"Ai Can called me last night khrab, P'Type."

Ae was sitting on the sofa in the living room, talking with his senior through the phone call. He had woke up for a while now whilst his husband was still sleeping safe and sound. Pete is not an early bird.

"Are you coming with Ai Pete?"

"Of course, P. It's Sunday."

"Then, I will take Ai Tharn, too. Come at 6 to the usual cafe."