FIVE

Warning!

Rated 20+
Sexual and violent explicit content

•••

Saturday, 08.00 PM

Pete had been a fan of Tin and Can since they were still in university. He loved how Can could change his cold-as-ice friend into a warmer person, even though its just towards Can.

Pete was also proud of his husband, Ae, who was willing to help Tin. After all, Ae was a kind person supposing how he disliked Tin as a person or as Pete's only close male friend.

Pete's eyes followed every moves Ae make. That guy was calling some office mates.

When Ae caught Pete looking at him, Ae hurriedly ended the conversation and the phone away.

"I'm sorry."

"No problem, khrab. It's about work."

"My co-workers are arranging gathering tomorrow night. I can only help them through phone because I have had another appointment with your friend." Ae explained.

Pete's face changed. Gathering? Tomorrow? Something was not right for Pete.

"But tomorrow is Sunday, Ae..."

"Hmm, that's why we arranged it on Sunday. It's our day-off." Ae looked so happy. He smiled while talking about the event.

"Who is going to attend?"

"My co-workers."

"Any other?"

"Some of them already confirmed that they will bring their family, like their wife and kids." Ae said.

"Can I join the gathering, too?"

"No."

"Please..."

"Ai Pete, I said No."

"Why? What is Ae's reason?"

"You know that I will never take you to gathering. Tomorrow or even next year." Ae confirmed his decision.

"Ae must tell me why!" Pete started disproving Ae's idea.

"No."

"I ask for the reason!"

"Don't start a fight, Ai Pete." Ae began to realize that Pete's tone has diminished. "No matter what you say, I won't take you with me tomorrow."

"Ae have never introduce me to people around you out there, the world that I never can touch! I feel like I don't know anything about Ae besides in this house!" Pete argued. He scowled.

What happened here? Ae still thought that what he was doing this time was right, so he had no idea why Pete was angry. "Why are you shouting?"

"Because I don't know who is your friend out there! Ae have to know that if Ae don't get me rolling into your world, Ae will make me feel like I'm left behind!" Pete added.