sixteen

Warning!

This story is categorized as mature fanfiction, suitable for people above 17 years old. It is contained explicit sex and violence description.

Should I really mention this in the warning when there is already 'mature content' sign in the description box? Don't blame me for anything you forget to pay attention to.

•••

Saturday, 03.00 AM

Mae was finally back home so early in the next morning. Par Jiew opened the door for her. She was sure that the kind house owner was tired.

Mae entered the living room silently, tried not to wake her son-in-law up. Yet, she did not find him in the sofa he used to sleep for several nights. There was no doubt that she saw Ae's car parked in the garage.

"Aw, Mae, you are home." Ae went downstairs. "I thought Mae would come home in the middle of the night. It turns out Par Jiew is right, you might be not coming home for the day."

Mae smiled. "Your eyes are puffy, Ae. You looks happy, tho. Did you sleep in the room tonight?"

Ae smiled back at Mae, "Khrab, Mae."

"That's really good." Mae looked relieve. "Are you coming back today?"

"No khrab. We will come back home on Sunday."

"Is that so? Then, I will be able to say good bye to you both. If Ae and Pete was coming back today, I would not be home." Mae said.

"Are you going to the hotel again today khrab?"

"Hmm." Mae nodded. "Fortunately, the wedding party is in the afternoon. I will take a rest first. And is Pete okay being left alone in the bedroom?"

Ae giggled, "He is not. He didn't want to let me go even though I just want to get some water."

Mae smiled wider by hearing that thought. Ae forgot who he was talking to. When he realized, he acted awkwardly.

"Mmm... That, Mae... I mean... Pete always hugs me when we are sleeping khrab... Mmm... That's not... I mean..."

"Mae is so happy to hear that, Ae." Mae wagged her hand, to give a sign for Ae to stop looking for an excuse. "But I need to sleep now."

"Khrab, Mae. Have a good rest khrab."

Ae hurriedly got some water he needed and came back to the bedroom again. Pete was still sleeping with his body curled up. Ae checked the air conditioner. It had been set to the usual temperature.

"Ai Pete," Ae got on the bed, slipped his body under the blanket. "Are you cold?" He hugged Pete who was straightening his body.

Pete smiled. "No khrab. I just need a hug."

Ae kissed his husband's forehead gently. "Have more sleep. I'm here."

Ae closed his eyes. This time, Pete was the one who opened his eyes widely, looking up at Ae's face.

"What are you up to?" Ae's asked with his eyes sealed.

Pete gasped because he thought Ae had slept. "Ah that... Ae, can we meet ChaAm and Tin before going back home?"

"We are going back in the morning on Sunday, so you have to do it today."

"It means, I can, right?"