NINE

Warning!

Well... 😅

•••

Still Thursday, 09.00 AM

Ae had just done changing the bed sheets. He looked satisfy with the result of his hand. As long as Pete and he married, Ae always do this task. Pete could do it, too, but... so untidy 😅

Ae turned his head to the man wearing a white bathrobe who was standing in front of the bathroom door, waiting for Ae to finish the work.

"I'm done. You can lie on it." Ae said.

Pete nodded. His face was sullen. He still had no idea why Ae always displays excessive interest in sex even when Pete don't do anything. This thought just came after the most recent session in the bathroom. Pete knew that he was guilty because he couldn't hold his mouth. That obviously made Ae more fire up.

"Are you still angry?" Ae teased Pete who finally put his body to bed.

Pete shook his head, "I can't go angry even if I'm annoyed, because I can't lie to Ae about the pleasure. I cried a lot just now. I should learn to lie, acting as if I don't feel anything."

Ae laughed, "Stop thinking about acting. That's silly beyond doubt." He commented on Pete's idea.

"But we need to control it a bit khrab Ae..." Pete argued.

Ae exhaled heavily, "One time you said we need to control, another time you said not to be gentle with you, more other time you said to do you harder and then you said to stop. What do I should really carry out?"

"Aeeeee~~~"

Pete's whining made Ae giggled. He left his husband alone to call a laundry service because they couldn't go out to send the bed sheet and clothes by themselves right now. Ae was just getting better and Pete was done.

Ae came back to the bedroom and found Pete playing with his phone.

"Do you feel fine?" Ae asked while lying beside Pete.

"Khrab..."

"What are you doing now?"

"I'm gonna find something for us to eat. What do Ae want to eat?"

"Is there any seafood restaurant with delivery service?" Ae came closer to Pete. He also wanted to check the application on Pete's phone.

They spent 20 minutes to pick a restaurant and choose the menu after some flaps.

The laundry had been picked up after 25 minutes of waiting and the food had finally come in the next 30 minutes.

Both had their breakfast on the bed.

"I think I will drive tomorrow."

"Aeeee~ Ae have promised me to let me drive." Pete nagged his husband.

"But I just made you can not drive. Aren't your waist in pain?"

"Aeeee~"

Ae laughed, "I'm joking. I'll let you drive." He came forward to kiss Pete's forehead. "I love you so much." After that, Ae continued eating like nothing happened.

Pete didn't know why Ae suddenly said it to him, but he dropped the question on mind out.

Friday, on Ae's family house, 02.00 PM

"We're home, Mae." Ae came into his house. Pete and he were just arrived. Pete followed him from behind after parking the car.

"Sawadee khrab, Mae... P'Nat..." Pete greet two women who were standing there. One of them just put a cake on the table, and another one was preparing ingredients for cake decoration.