The Definition of Fun (Physics Shipping)

This is a Lloyd X Chamille story. I am obsessed with this pairing. I got this idea from a good friend of mine. Her name is RainbowKandiKorn22. She is one of the most awesome and chill people I've ever met. It was from the book Oneshots for the Loving Soul, and I asked her to use the idea. I highly recommend you read Date Night before you continue on with this story. I also recommend you read all of her story.

Chamille P.O.V

"Are you sure about this Chamille?" He asked me.

"I do this all the time Lloyd," I told him, "You'll be fine. We're just going to have some fun tonight."

"What's exactly is your definition of fun, Chamille?" He questioned me.

"You'll see," I replied. I had a smirk on my face as I led him to New Ninjago City. It was going to be fun knowing that I could get the All Mighty And Powerful Green Ninja to join me in causing a little bit of mischief. 

We finally made it to a small alley. 'The best place to start the night,' I thought. I grabbed his hand and I faced him.

"Are you ready?" I asked him, nearly whispering.

"For what?" He asked back, raising his eyebrow.

"This," I replied. I squeezed his hand and used my elemental powers. I changed our appearance so we would not get caught. I had blue hair, brown eyes, and an orange shirt with black jeans.

Lloyd P.O.V. 

I looked down to see what she had changed me in to. I had black hair, hazel eyes, and a red shirt with ripped, navy blue, jeans. I looked up at her and smiled. She looked beautiful.

She threw me a can of spray paint and we ran down the streets. We had on black jackets so we cold not be seen. We went to an abandoned store and opened the paint.

"Should we really be doing this?" I asked her.

"Come on, Greenie," She said looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes. "Have a little fun once in a while." She laughed and turned around.  She drew a heart on the wall of the store.

"It's not like we're gonna get caught. This place has been abandoned for years." She said after a minute. I turned to the heart and looked at what she was writing. She had written her name inside the heart.

Jokingly, I had put my name right under hers. She turned to look at what I did and we started to laugh. She slid down the wall and I copied her.

"There's one more thing I want to show you." She whispered in my ear. I turned around and she held out her hand. I grabbed it and she pulled me up. She started to run and shifted us into our normal form. She had dragged me out of the city and into a grassy field. We looked up and looked at the stars.

"Look!" Chamille cried, "Make a wish!"

I looked up to see a shooting star. I smiled and closed my eyes. I only had one wish inside m mind right now. 'I wish Chamille would kiss me.' I thought.

Chamille's P.O.V

I only had one thought running through my mind. 'I wish I could kiss Lloyd.' It had been bothering me since the tournament had ended. I looked at Lloyd and leaned over. He still had his eyes closed. I quickly put my head down and kissed him on the lips.

He opened his eyes and kissed back. I smiled and we broke off the kiss. We sat up and turned to face each other. I couldn't keep it in any longer. I burst out laughing, Lloyd doing the same. We finally calmed down and I leaned on Lloyd's shoulder.

"I love you Chami," He said. I looked up and smiled at him.

"I love you too Green Bean." I replied.

"We should probably get home soon." I said, staring at the stars.

"We can wait a bit longer," He told me. I laid down. My head was resting on his chest. It was like this for  few minutes before darkness could consume me.

Lloyd P.O.V.

"I love you Chami," I said. She looked and smiled at me with a smile I grew to love.

"I love you too Green Bean." She replied.

"We should probably get home soon." She said, gazing at the stars above us.

"We can wait a bit longer," I told her. I never wanted this moment to end. I laid back down, her head was resting on my chest. I closed my eyes and smiled.  I had fallen asleep a few minutes after she did.

"I guess this is the definition of fun," I mumbled, slowly falling asleep on the grass.