Accidental Meetup - Resonated Gravity

I have no idea what I'm doing with my life anymore, so there you go. I'm pretty sure Jacob is blind, so I had trouble with that. Um, that's it I guess.
- Nightflower101

Gravis's P.O.V.

I was walking home from the store when I ran into someone.

"S-sorry." He said. I looked over at him. It was Jacob. I haven't seen him since the Tournament ended a year ago.

"Are you alright Jacob?" I asked, helping him up. He looked up, seemingly confused.

"Gravis? Is that you?" He asked. His head was tilted. He didn't have his guitar, so he had no way of seeing anything.

"Yes, but are you alright Jacob?" I asked, trying to make sure he did not injure himself.

"I'm alright, thank you." He said, "I'm sorry about running into you." He frowned. It was obvious he felt bad about it.

"It's alright. If I may ask, why don't you have your guitar? Isn't it the only way you can see?" I asked. I hope it wasn't stolen or anything.

"It's broken. I had to make a new one, but I needed to get the supplies for it." He showed me the bag. It was full of strings, and a pick.

"Do you need any help getting back home?" I didn't want him to end up running into some bad people. Especially in this area of the city.

"Yes, thank you." He replied. He smiled at me, and I smiled back, even though he couldn't see it. I grabbed his hand and led him down the street.

"Where do you live, Jacob?"

"534 East Jakuno." I started to lead him to his house.

TimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskip

I stayed over at his place for a bit so I could help him fix his guitar. By the time I was almost done, Jacob had already fallen asleep. I placed the guitar on his stand and turned to leave. I looked over at him one more time and placed a blanket over him. I gently kissed his forehead before I left his house.

No P.O.V.

Jacob slowly opened his eyes when he heard the door closed. He smiled softly before laying back down. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep