Motorcycle Accident - DarkMind

No P.O.V.

Shade was out late, again.

Normally, Neuro wouldn't be too worried about his boyfriend when it was late, but considering it was 2:00 in the morning, he wasn't exactly calm. Shade was usually home by 11:00, but today was different.

A few minutes passed, and Neuro heard the phone ring.

"Hello?" Neuro asked, not recognizing the phone number.

"Hi. I'm calling from Ninjago City Hospital. I'm sorry to say this, but Shade Greyman was in a motorcycle accident."

"Is he alright?" Neuro became more worried than he was earlier. His boyfriend was in an accident?  Neuro was on the verge of tears.

"He is currently in unconscious. He is currently bleeding, but he should be allowed to leave in the next few days. If you would like, you can come visit him."

Neuro quickly thanked the nurse and grabbed his jacket. He ran out side and texted Toxikita.

Need a ride, you busy?

Not right now, why?

Shade was in a motorcycle accident. Need to go to the hospital

On my way now.

Neuro turned off his phone and waited. Tox came a few minutes later. She pulled up in her truck Chamille sitting in the passengers seat.

"Hop in," Chamille said, unlocking the back door for him.

"Thanks guys," Neuro stated, getting in the truck. The ride was quick. Tox took the shortcut to the hospital.

The girls decided to stay in the waiting room, letting Neuro visit his boyfriend before they all came in.

He walked up to the receptionist, quickly asking where Shade was, and then walked to the elevator.

He quickly walked into the hospital room, seeing his boyfriend laying in the bed.

"H-hey Neuro," Shade said, smiling weakly at him. Neuro walked over to him, and sat on the chair next to the bed.

"What happened Shade? I was worried about you..."

"I was driving my motorcycle, when this one guy came up in his car and hit me. I think he was drunk," Shade replied.

"I'm glad you're alright Shade. I couldn't imagine if you died in a crash." Neuro said, shyly looking down.

"I'm just glad I have a boyfriend as caring as you are." Shade said, his cheeks red.

"I love you Shade."

"Love you too Neuro."