Stupid Headcanons

I should probably write a real chapter, but I keep finding really stupid stuff in Ninjago fanfics that bother me, so here you go.
-Nightflower101

1. The Garmadon Family is immortal. Just because they are really old, doesn't mean they aren't aging. They have a long life span because of heritage.

2. The ninja were the same age, even before the Tomorrow's Tea. That's dumb on so many levels.

3. Julien is hiding his elemental powers. Completely stupid. Zane's power source contained his powers, until Lloyd actually gave them up. The Master Of Ice probably put his powers in the power source before he passed on. (If he did die).

4. Cole's mom committed suicide. That's really dark. This isn't so much as dumb as it is too dark for a kid's show. She probably got sick or something. But suicide? That's really bad.

5. Lloyd goes crazy when he gets mad. Lloyd is usually calm and collected. Lloyd going crazy isn't likely.

6. All of the characters having completely different races. It's not that big of a deal. And I'm not racist. I'm going off of everyone in Ninjago should have the a similar race, ONLY for the fact Ninjago is based off Chinese and Japanese Culture. I don't think they should be Polish and Canadian, only because it doesn't make much sense to me.

7. Ninjago being part of Earth. That's just so dumb to me because of how the realms work. Ninjago is it's own realm. A few people say Ninjago is in Earth, and is just secluded, but that doesn't make any sense to me, because people from other countries would have been there already. They couldn't have just appeared.

Thats all I have for now...
-Nightflower101