Jade Blades - ThinkFast

So, I dont really remember all that much from season 4, so I wrote this instead. I'm pretty sure Griffin got a Jade Blade when Lloyd walked out, but IDC. This is cuter. And BTW, Griffin and Neuro knew each other before the Tournament in this. Makes it funnier.

-Nightflower101

No P.O.V.

The alarm went off, signaling the competition had started. Neuro rushed through the halls, trying to find a jade blade. As he glanced around, he saw Griffin running towards one of the Jade Blades. Neuro followed him, trying to keep himself in the tournament.

Griffin had quickly grabbed the Jade Blade, but dropped it while running, leaving it between him and Neuro.

"There's no way we can both take this Jade Blade Neuro." Griffin said, preparing to dive for it.

"I know. That's why I'm going to be the one to get it." Neuro replied, cheekily.

"Don't you dare." Griffin glared at Neuro, challenging him.

"You're pretty cute when you're mad." Neuro smirked at Griffin, trying to get in his head. Griffin blushed and turned away. Neuro took this chance and grabbed the Jade Blade. Griffin turned back around and saw Neuro hold the Blade.

"Told you I would get it." Neuro smirked, messing with the blade in his hand.

Griffin moved to face him, and kissed him on the lips. He reached for Neuros hand and grabbed the Jade Blade. He ended the kiss and dashed off. Neuro reopened his eyes and looked into his hand. Noticing he was missing the blade, he dashed off to try and find another, still blushing from the kiss.