True Form - InvisibleShadow

Since Paleman doesnt have a name or design of his own, because he only has clothes and a voice, I made him how I think he would look. And this does not go along with my other story.

- Nightflower101

No P.O.V.

Everyone was gathered in the dining area. It was lunch time and everyone was talking to each other. Shade was sitting in between Paleman and Toxikita. Shade kept glancing at Paleman, wondering why only his clothes were invisable.

"Hey Pale." Shade was whispering softly, as to not draw any attention to himself.

"Yes?" Pale questioned, slightly turning his head.

"Why are you always invisible? Is there a reason?"

"Of course, but why would I tell you? After all, you are one of the enemies."

"Look," Shade said, glaring, "I'm just curious, why cant you just show me?"

"It's personal! Okay? I don't tell anyone about it..." Paleman looked down, clearly embarrased.

"You can trust me. I swear I won't tell a soul." Shade looked him in the eyes, at least, where the eyes would be.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Paleman got up and left, Shade following him in pursuit.

They made it to Palemans room, and locked it. Paleman used his powers, and a body began to come into view. A man appeared. He had brown hair, green eyes, and was fairly tall.

"Why don't you ever show anyone this?" Shade asked, a few minutes later.

"I don't know. I just, don't like the way I look." Paleman looked down, almost crying.

"It's alright Pale. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Who cares about how people look?"

"Alen."

"What?" Shade asked.

"My actual name, it's Alen." Alen looked up and smiled at Shade. Shade looked at him and laughed.

"Well then Alen, good to see you feel better." Shade disappeared, but left a small note on the ground.

If you even want to talk, come find me. <3 ;)

- Shade