Overused - InvisableShadow

No P.O.V.

Shade and Paleman had been good friends ever since the tournament. They enjoyed hanging out in their free time. Today had been one of those days. They were at a small cafe in New Ninjago City.

"Can I ask you a question Pale?" Shade asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yes. Of course you can." Paleman watched Shade with a curious expression. "What's on your mind?"

"What happened to your body? I mean, your invisible. Were you born like that?"

Paleman thought on this question for a minute. Trying to remember what happened.

"It all happened when I was a kid. I was about 12 when I found out about my elemental powers. I loved to mess around with my powers. I would constantly prank my friends, and sneak into movies.

"One day, I had gotten caught by my parents. I had slipped and fell into a paint bucket, when we were redecorating the house. My parents caught me painting the room a bright yellow." Paleman took a deep breath, shaking as he exhaled.

"They had told me to change back, so I tried. The only problem was, I couldn't turn back. My clothes were fine, but I couldn't change back. We tried everything, but nothing worked. It became a permanent change, but I grew accustomed to it." He finished his story. He was on the verge of crying, but Shade did not see this.

"I'm so sorry." Shade looked down, ashamed that he asked Paleman such a personal question.

"It's fine now," He said, "Besides, it takes less effort to turn invisible."

Paleman turned invisible and walked around the table to where Shade was seated. He tapped Shades shoulder, and then took a step back.

Shade turned his head and was met with lips on his own. It lasted a few seconds before there was laughter. Paleman was nowhere to be seen. Shade laughed too shaking his head.

Shade was really happy to have an amazing new boyfriend.