A Few Drinks - Smokeshipping

No P.O.V.
Ash was walking down a dark street. He looked to the left, a streetlight was flickering on and off for a minute, before the lightbulb died. He looked right in front of him and saw a familiar figure. He was about to follow him when the mysterious person hid in the shadows.

"What are you doing out here so late Ash?" Ash recognized the voice immediately. He turned to where the voice had come from.

"I could be asking you the same thing Shade." He replied, still trying to find the now identified figure.

"I'm heading to the bar. So where are you going?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"I was just taking a walk, trying to clear my mind." Ash replied. He seemed kind of distant, but was still aware of everything that was going on.

"You seem a little upset. Do you wanna come to the bar with me?" Shade asked, noticing the way Ash had been acting. Ash nodded his head, agreeing to come with Shade.

TimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskip

They had been at the bar for a few hours, and they had been having a lot of fun. Shade couldn't help but notice how kind Ash was, and how adorable he looked.

"Can I tell you something Shade?" Shade snapped back into reality. He turned back to Ash. He was met with blue eyes staring at him. He smiled at Ash, and Ash smiled back at him.

"Of course Ash. You can tell me anything," Shade replied.

"I-I think I'm in love with you." Shade eyes widened at that statement. He looked over at Ash, seeing blush covering his face.

"I love you too Ash. Ever since the tournament." Shade blushed too now, trying to cover it with his hands.

Ash made a smokescreen around them, and Shade grabbed Ash's chin. He kissed him, lightly at first, but then more passionately. After a few seconds, they stopped and the smokescreen disappeared. Shade was gone too, but left a small note on the table.

If you ever need to talk, I'll be here.
- Shade