Roomates - DarkFastThinking

No P.O.V.

"This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of," Neuro said, looking up the stairs.

A bathtub had been placed at the top of the stairs, Griffin was at the top of them, waiting for Shade and Neuro to join him.

"Lighten up Neuro, it's going to be fun." Shade said, hopping into the tub, right behind Griffin. Neuro shook his head, and followed in pursuit.

"If I die, I'm blaming you."

"Are you guys ready?" Griffin grabbed the rope, which was connected to the bricks that kept the bathtub in its current place.

"Hell Yeah!" Shade yelled, grabbing onto the sides of the bathtub.

"I am going to regret this later, but I suppose so." Neuro tightly grabbed the sides of the bathtub, worried about what will happen.

Griffin pulled on the rope, allowing the bathtub to fall down the stairs, going down at a quick pace. The bathtub reached the end of the stairs, but did not stop at the bricks placed at the bottom.

The bathtub continued to move, until it had hit the wall. The last thing Neuro had heard was the screams of his roommates.

TimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskipTimeskip

Griffin and Shade hopped out of what was left of the bathtub, pulling Neuro out at the same time. Neuro had a large bruise on his head, and a small cut on his cheek. They took Neuro to his bedroom and laid him down.

Griffin had gone to get the first aid kit, so Shade was left with Neuro. Shade closed his eyes, and exhaled, regretting participating the idea Griffin came up with. He heard Neuro stir, and looked over at him.

"Sh-Shade?"

"You're alright Neuro. You're alright."

"My head hurts." Neuro touched his bruise, but pulled back shortly after.

"You could of told us if you didn't want to join in. We would have understood y'know."

"I didn't want you to think of me as a coward." Neuro looked at the ground, embarrassed.

"We'll talk about this later. Let's just get some sleep." Shade said, looking at the time.

Neuro curled up next to Shade on his bed, laying his head on Shade's chest. Griffin came in a few minutes later, and cleaned up the cut. He then laid down with Neuro and Shade.

'Alright. I'm never going to do that again.' Was the last thing Griffin thought before he fell asleep.

Sorry it's so short, I was on a trip and didn't get home until 3:00 in the morning. I need more sleep lol. Bye guys and girls.

- Nightflower101