Chapter 12

Kagami entered the throne room with Bazz following behind, seeing a group of Zora people surrounding something. The people were gasping at the sight as Kagami was making her way in the group. She made it through the crowd of people, her face the next second turned completely red.

   There was a Hylian man with long red hair laying on his back unconscious, exposed from head to toe. Shielding her eyes, she made her way towards a Zora who was holding a folded cloth. "May I borrow this please?" The Zora handed her the blanket. Kagami quickly put it over the Hylian man's bottom body, only his chest exposed that had a bloody slash. "What happened here?"

Bazz spoke up. "We're not sure. There was a traveler in here wandering around so we didn't think anything suspicious of it. But it happened so fast... The prince got knocked out cold, and the traveler disappeared."

King Dorephan, who had been sitting at his throne this whole time, spoke up. "I and the people in this room saw my son turn into a Hylian."

Kagami stared at the Hylian who happens to be the prince. "How could this happen?" With no other time to waste, she pulled out some medical herbs from her pocket. "I'm going to stop the bleeding." She started to clean the wound and applied the medicine on the long cut, and began to bandage it. Disposing the bloody cloths, Kagami was done patching up the prince's wounds. "He should be fine now. But please tell me, did anyone see where the traveler went?"

"I'll go out and search. I'll inform you at once when I find them." Bazz said with confidence.

"Thank you very much." Kagami slightly bowed as Bazz left the room to search for the traveler. She wasn't going to let the prince go on without clothing whenever he wakes up, so Kagami took out the device Link had gave her when he left. She pushed the button, making the device beep three times in a row when it spoke out, Please leave your message after the beep. When Kagami heard the beep, she started to talk. "Link, it's Kagami. Zora's Domain has another dire situation. The prince has somehow turned into a Hylian, and we're still trying to figure out why. Also, please bring some clothes... Thank you." She pushed the button again, ending the message.

As Kagami let out a sigh, she saw Bazz rushing into the throne room. "Someone suspicious has been spotted! They're heading out towards the entrance!" Once she heard the news, Kagami rushed out of the throne, heading straight for the entrance.

As Kagami reached the entrance, she saw a hooded figure running out. She ended up chasing them outside of the domain where the paths leads to the mountains. Kagami swung her sword at the hooded person, but they dodged in time, only the cloak getting sliced. The person stopped their tracks with their back turned. Kagami pointed her sword at them. "You there. Show yourself."

The cloaked person began to laugh. "You think you're so good, don't you, Kagami?" They turned around, revealing their face to her.

Kagami let out a gasp, her face had the look of betrayal. "Lucy... You... Were you the one who did that to the prince?"

Lucy just shrugged. "I mean... There's no point in trying to sugarcoat this anymore. But yeah... I was the one." Lucy took off her cloak, having herself in a fighting stance. "And since you caught up with me, there's no point in trying to hide what I really am!" There was a puff of smoke, and the traveler she befriended was actually a member of the clan that everyone knew all through Hyrule. The clan who worshiped Calamity Ganon...

Kagami's eyes widen in shock. "The Yiga Clan!" She took out her bow and arrow, shooting arrows at the member who kept dodging with a puff of smoke.

The Yiga Clan member was laughing as they were dodging. "You're not going to get me like that!" Kagami jumped in the air, shooting another arrow, but they poofed away again, landing at a different spot. "I told you, you're not gonna-" A sword blade was right at their throat as Kagami was right behind them with a death glare. "Well, what do you know...?"

"Tell me, fiend. What's your motive?" Kagami's voice was serious and deep sounding that it was menacing. She made the blade draw closer to their neck. "Answer!"

"How's this for an answer?" The Yiga Clan member shoved Kagami down on the ground, jumping away from her. "I really wish that I could kill you right here and now, but the group leader forbids me to actually do that... For now."

"Who's this group leader?" Kagami was carefully getting up, the shove made the bottom of her back a little sore.

"Trust me, you'll know in time. Well... Sayonara, little girl!" The Yiga Clan member disappeared in the cloud of smoke, leaving a few bananas behind. Kagami picked up the bananas, putting it away as she headed back towards the domain, feeling like she just got defeated.

Walking up the stairs leading to the throne room with a heavy heart, Kagami saw that Link was there. She also noticed the prince was awake and exposed once more, having her look away in embarrassment. Link couldn't help but laugh at the sight. "Oh, man! The look on your face is priceless!"

Kagami stomped towards Link, looking straight at him with a glare. "Be quiet! How did you even get here so fast without using the entrance?"

"I kind of teleport here. The Sheikah Slate can also help me teleport at places I've been to." Link handed Sidon the clothes that he had brought. "You might want to put those on quickly before Kagami here melts into a puddle."

"I said be quiet!" Link's teasing was making her aggravated since Link knew he could get away with it.

Sidon was carefully putting the clothes on as he continued to stare at his Hylian hands. He put his hand on his head, looking confused. "What on earth happened to me?"

Kagami went closer to him, putting a hand on his back. "A traveler who was visiting... Turned out to be a Yiga Clan spy. I'm not sure what motives they have to come into Zora's Domain and try to attack you. I tried to get answers, but I failed..."

Link stepped into the conversation. "I think I know how to change him back. There's this fairy fountain in Kakariko Village, the fairy could help change him back." He was thinking to himself for a moment. "Oh, right! I heard about this one village that faced a tragedy called Uratori Village. I heard some men from Kakariko Village went there to see who and what survived. I heard they got some stuff from there."

Hearing that news had Kagami's full attention. "There were things that survived? What did they find?"

"Quite a few things, actually. Wait... Are you from there?" Kagami nodded, Link's face looked like everything was making sense now. "So that's where you came from! I should've known by the way you look."

"Do you perhaps by any chance have a map?"

   Link pulled out a paper map. "Good thing I kept this. It's a map of Hyrule, you can have it if you want. I don't need it."

   Kagami's eyes dropped unamused. "Let me guess... The slate has its own map."

   "You guessed it!"

King Dorephan looks like he was thinking to himself. "Hm... If this is the only way to change my son back. Kagami, would you be willing to let Sidon come with you on your journey to Kakariko village?"

Kagami knew what the king was thinking and feeling, nodding in agreement. "Yes, your majesty."

Muzu, who was at the king's side the whole time, spoke up. "But my liege! This might put the prince's life in danger!"

   It was obvious that Muzu was worried for the prince. He lost the princess, so he wouldn't want to lose the prince either. Kagami had a serious expression. "Sir Muzu, I, Kagami from Uratori Village, promise to keep the prince safe at all cost." One knee was on the ground with her head lowered.

   Muzu was still worried for the prince's well-being, but he swallowed his pride and nodded. "Well then," the king said, "When will you head out?"

"I plan to leave early tomorrow so there will be light the whole time we travel there." Kagami looked at Sidon who looked at her with surprise. Kagami's hands balled up into fists, mentally preparing herself for the journey that would be life changing.