Chapter 51

The blue light Kagami was enveloped in had her teleport onto Hyrule Field. She looked around her surroundings, instantly seeing some creature that was big as the castle itself. Calamity Ganon.

Her jaw dropped at the sight, feeling Lady Luck's katana on her side. Withdrawing the sword, Kagami looked around for Link. From the distance, she saw Link fighting the beast with a bow that was glowing. Seeing her chance, Kagami ran towards Link as the beast wasn't paying attention to her.

The giant beast was about to attack Link with one of its big arms, leaving Link vulnerable. Link's life flashed before his eyes, panting hard and trying to move out of the attack's range. When it looked like it was too late for Link, he felt someone push him away from the attack, making him fall to the ground.

Link quickly got back on his feet, seeing Kagami there. His eyes widen as he didn't expect to see her here. "Kagami? What are you doing here? I thought you were fighting your uncle?"

Kagami averted her eyes and looked back at him. "I defeated Ryuma. Mipha asked me herself to help you defeat Calamity Ganon. She said that you were having trouble, and I can see why. You're hurt all over."

Link was in pretty bad shape as there were injuries literally everywhere on his body. It looked like one more huge attack could end him if he wasn't careful. "I thought this time things would be different, that I was strong enough to defeat him myself. But... It looks like I need a lending hand."

Kagami slightly smiled, feeling nostalgic about fighting with Link again. "I shall assist you once more in battle."

Link smiled back at her. "I feel like I can really defeat him now that you're here." He saw that Calamity Ganon was about to attack the both of them, shooting a powerful beam from its mouth. "Watch out!" He pushed Kagami out of way, dodging the attack.

Kagami was looking up at the beast, feeling like an ant. She was looking where the beast's vital points could be as she was coming up with an idea. "Link... Does that bow do anything to help you find Calamity Ganon's vital points?"

Link nodded as she was correct. "Yeah. Princess Zelda actually summoned this for me. I've been trying to hit some glowing spots on this beast, but he keeps blasting me with some beam or trying to slam me with his arms."

Kagami was thinking for a moment as she looked around, spotting a horse. "Is that your horse over there?"

Link nodded once more. "Yeah. I found her on my way here. I named her Epona." As he said that, Link got what Kagami was intending. "Oh! You want me to ride my new horse around this beast as I try to shoot arrows at it?"

Kagami nodded in response. "Exactly. I think faster movement will be effective in this battle." She saw that Calamity Ganon was about to shoot its beam again, trying to calculate the best time to dodge. "Move!" The beam shot towards them as they managed to dodge it in time. "Go to your horse!"

As she said that, Link started to run towards his horse, making it as he started to ride around Calamity Ganon. The beast's attention was off of Kagami, having her have a moment to think what she can do.

The pendant around her neck was glowing as she felt some kind of power surging in her. "I wonder..?" She closed her eyes as she was trying to focus her power into her pendant. "Oh great fairy, lend me your power!"

The moonflower pendant started to glow as well as the sword and ring. Feeling the desperate need to help Link, Kagami felt an enormous power swimming through her. It felt like she was transforming. Her midnight black hair changed into snow white, her entire body glowed silver. She opened her eyes, revealing them to be a crystal blue color. Transparent wings appeared behind her, surprising her. Looking at herself in amazement, Kagami made her focus go back onto the battle.