Chapter 21

In Kagami's dream, it was set at Zora's Domain, a familiar place where she has been living. Everything looked the same except there wasn't a statue of Mipha. Kagami was transparent like a ghost, no one could see her as they passed her like she wasn't there at all. A particular young Zora caught her eye, seeing him run with his tiny legs. The Zora child looked exactly like Sidon, same attire and everything, only smaller and bigger eyes with rosy cheeks. Kagami's eyes begun to sparkle as her heart felt like it has been lifted, her cheeks glowing red, thinking younger Sidon was the most adorable thing she has ever seen.

Young Sidon was trying to catch up to a female Zora who looked very similar to him, instantly knowing that it was his older sister, Mipha. "Big sister! Where are you going?"

Mipha turned around, smiling endearingly at her younger brother. "I'm just out for a stroll. Would you care to join me?"

"Of course!" Sidon happily followed his sister around like a baby duckling. Curious on where they were going, Kagami decided to follow them.

The Zora siblings ended up at a grassy area, appearing in front of a giant waterfall. Mipha turned to Sidon, smiling at him. "Would you like to watch me swim up the waterfall?"

"Yes, big sister! I want to watch!" Going into the water, the Zora siblings were swimming towards the waterfall. Sidon was right behind her, waiting for her to swim up. Mipha dove into the water, swiftly swimming up the waterfall at ease. Sidon watched in pure amazement, seeing his older sister swimming higher, almost reaching the top. Kagami was also amazed by Mipha's swimming as Mipha reached the top of the waterfall, jumping high into the air, landing perfectly on her feet.

Sidon cheered at his big sister, and was determined to try to copy her. As he dove into the water, he only managed to swim a couple of feet on the waterfall before falling off. Mipha giggled to herself, feeling proud at the same time that Sidon was trying his best. Sidon rose up from the water, almost looking like he was about to cry.

Seeing this, Mipha jumped from the high cliff, sliding on the waterfall before splashing down into the water next to Sidon. "Sidon, why do you make that face?"

Sidon sniffed, looking down. "Because... What if I'll never be able to swim up a waterfall like you?"

Mipha started caressing Sidon's face. "Sweet Sidon... You must not give up only failing once. It will take some time for you to learn, but I know you can do it. I believe in you. Now... Look at me." Sidon looked at Mipha, still frowning at the fact that he couldn't swim up the waterfall. "One day, you will be able to do it. You mustn't give up. I know that one day you will be able to surpass me when you get much older."

Sidon smiled softly at his sister, feeling better hearing her encouraging words. "When I grow up, I want to be just like you, Mipha."

Mipha giggled. "It makes me happy to hear that, but I don't want you to be just like me. I want you to just be yourself. That's the best person you can be." Sidon awed at her words, thinking to himself that his sister was right. He wanted to be someone that she can be proud of.

The dream flashed, having Kagami be back at Zora's Domain. She saw Sidon hiding behind Mipha as Hylian soldiers were entering the domain. Sidon noticed that one of the soldiers were different from the rest. The little soldier looked like he could be around his age. Sidon looked up at Mipha, seeing her stare at the little soldier in awe.

The little soldier saw the two of them looking at him, smiling as he walked up to them. He looked at the two with his big blue eyes, looking at them in amazement. "You look so cool!"

Kagami was trying to figure out who the little boy was as he seemed so familiar. Mipha couldn't help but smile at the little boy. "What is your name, young one?"