Chapter 19

It was another regular day at Zora's Domain. The device that Link gave Kagami started to make noise. Curious, Kagami took it out of her pocket, seeing that there was one new message. She touched the center of the device, seeing a message from Link. Guess what? I bought a house lol. So whenever you come to Hateno Village, you got a place to stay!

Raising an eyebrow, Kagami looked at Hayate who was right beside her. "What does lol mean?"

"It means laughing out loud. It's instant message language."

"What's so funny about buying a house?" Hearing that comment made Hayate laugh to the point he was crying. He soon stopped as he saw Kagami glaring at him. "Anyway... It's fascinating how this device can do this kind of thing."

"You'll be surprised..." Hayate mumbled under his breath where Kagami couldn't hear him.

While the two of them were walking around, they ended up bumping into Sidon and the guard captain, Bazz. "Good morning, Kagami and Hayate! I see you're on a walk!"

Bazz started to speak up. "Lady Kagami, Sir Hayate, I hope that you are doing well."

Hayate smiled at the guard captain. "I'm doing great now since I'm seeing your presence. Also, do you work out? You have gorgeous abs." He was looking up and down at Bazz with flirtatious eyes.

Sidon was smiling as he was seeing the two get along. "That was a nice compliment, Hayate! Bazz does indeed work out!"

Kagami was slightly blushing since she knew Hayate was being more than friendly, and started to pull on his ear. "Don't even talk to men that way either." After she scolded him, she let his ear go, having Hayate gently rub his ear while pouting.

Bazz cleared his throat. "I wanted to ask you a question, Lady Kagami. I'm quite impressed about your skill in combat, and so I was wondering if you would like to join the royal guard?"

Kagami was surprised by that question, blinking slowly as she was looking at Hayate, then Sidon, and back to Bazz. "I will be willing to join, but I still wish to keep continuing what I do around the domain. But I will still contribute a part in the royal guard."

Bazz nodded, accepting that answer while smiling. "Very well. You are now officially a part of the royal guard, but only when there's an emergency. You are still free to do your own routine, but I know I can count on you when something endangers the domain. I was informed that you suggested to increase security, and I'm putting in the works for it."

"I will be grateful to continue defending Zora's Domain. I appreciate you taking my suggestion into action."

"It's just like his highness says, you're a talented fighter. I should get back to my duty, I shall be on my way." Bazz slightly bowed as he walked away to resume his duty of guarding the domain.

Watching Bazz walk away, Sidon then turned to Kagami. "I'm free today and so I'm going to spend my day in the water. Would you care joining me for a swim?"

"Oh? Are you asking her out on a date?" Hayate was now teasing the two of them since it was a great opportunity to do it.

Kagami started to blush. "Hayate, the prince just wants someone to accompany him for a swim. Don't say something so ridiculous." Though in the inside, it did feel like Sidon was asking her on a date.

Sidon slightly blushed. "I suppose it's something like a date. I actually wanted to show you around..." Kagami saw Sidon's shyness, seeing the sight of it made her feel shy as well.

"I will join you..." Kagami managed to say when it felt like she couldn't breathe.

   Sidon struck a pose while smiling. "Fantastic! Hayate, would you care to join us?"