Chapter 46

Before they knew it, the four of them arrived back at Zora's Domain while riding the two horses, Kaze and Kuro. The Master Sword was attached to Link's back as he was riding with Hayate. On their way back, Hayate was singing along to his songs on his device.

   Kagami and Sidon were riding on Kaze, listening to their son's singing. Kagami let out a small sigh. "I guess it's what teenagers at his time does. Listening to that kind of music."

   Sidon smiled. "Well, whenever I have a child, I would want them to enjoy their hobbies. I'm glad that Hayate has his own hobbies to enjoy. Don't you agree?"

   "Yes, you're right."

   The horses came to a stop as Hayate was the first one to get off, stretching where he stood. "You know what they say... It's much faster getting back home than going to a new destination."

   The rest of them got off of the horses as Link was looking at his Sheikah Slate. "Guys, I know we just got here, but... I think it's time for me to head to the castle."

   The three of them turned to him, Kagami spoke up. "But Link... Are you really prepared right now?"

   Link nodded. "I'm ready as I'll ever be. I got the sword. I'm stocked up with other weapons. I think I'll be good."

   "I really do believe you can defeat Calamity Ganon, but... I just can't help but have this bad feeling..."

   Link crossed his arms while smiling. "That means you're worried about me. That's very sweet of you, Kagami." He then put his hand on her shoulder for reassurance. "But I'll be fine. I won't make the same mistake twice. This time I got the champions and the divine beasts to help me out. I think this time things will be different, and I won't end up sleeping for another 100 years."

   "I certainly hope that won't be the case... But... Good luck, Link. We'll be here cheering you on."

   Link smiled at her. "Thanks. I'll be rooting for you too. Defeat your uncle." Kagami nodded in response, and Link then turned towards Sidon and Hayate. "I'll be back, guys."

   Sidon struck a pose while posing. "I believe in you, Link! I know that you can do it!"

   Hayate did the exact same thing as Sidon. "Go get em, tiger! I know that you can save Hyrule!"

   Link smiled at the both of them. "Thanks guys. Well then... I'm off. See you later." Link turned around as he was walking away, lifting his hand without turning his head, waving at them.

   The three of them were waving at Link, seeing him leave the domain, heading towards Hyrule Castle. Hayate turned towards Kagami, staring at the pendant and ring that was on her. "Mother... May I talk to you in private?"

   Kagami nodded. "Of course, Hayate."

   Sidon smiled at the both of them. "I'll be informing my father about what happened. I will meet the both of you when I'm finished."

   Kagami nodded and then slowly reached for his hand, holding it gently. Sidon was looking at her a little confused as he saw her blushing face. "I'll see you later, Sidon. I love you..."

   Those words made Sidon blush but very happy as he was grinning widely as it turned into a calm smile. "I love you too, Kagami."

   Hayate was smiling and blushing a little bit at the loving sight as he cleared his throat. "Let's go, mother." Kagami nodded as she went with him while Sidon was walking in a different direction.

   Kagami and Hayate were at the grassy area while the two horses were nearby by eating the food they provided.

   Hayate fumbled with the pendant he was wearing with the hand the ring was on. "So, mother... I wanted to ask... Do you have any idea how to use the pendant and ring?"