Chapter 55

The next morning, Kagami slowly opened her eyes, feeling a bit of a chill. She looked down to see that she was bare, instantly going wide eyed. She turned towards Sidon who was already awake, staring at her. Her face turned bright red, assuming what had happened last night. "Sidon... Did we..?"

   Sidon nodded in response. "Yes, Kagami. You were quite bold last night."

   Kagami blinked over and over, not remembering anything from last night. "You must be teasing me. Why would I start something like that..?"

   A soft chuckle escaped Sidon's lips as he smiled at her. "You tempted me every step of the way. You looked very... Appealing." His boldness then turned into a flustered mess. "Why am I getting like this? It's not like it's the first time I've seen your bare body..."

   That memory from a while back when they first met came to mind, when Kagami was taking a shower under the waterfall. Kagami hid her face under the blanket in embarrassment. "Must you bring that up so early in the morning..?!"

   Sidon uncovered the blanket from Kagami, trying to uncover her. "Don't hide your beautiful face, Kagami." His strength was much too strong as he managed to take the blanket off of her completely.

   Kagami felt exposed as she wasn't wearing anything. She was trying to find something to cover herself with. She quickly got the blanket back as she covered her body. "I can't believe what all happened... Was I acting strange..?"

   "Well... You were acting rather bold that you were the one making me blush..."

   Kagami slightly blushed at the thought of her seducing Sidon. "I must be one of those flirtatious drunks. I had no idea I was capable of doing such a thing..."

   Sidon just smiled at her as he went close to her face, giving her a peck on the lips. "Good morning, my love."

   That nickname made Kagami's heart race as she tried spitting out the words. "Good morning... My darling..." She wanted to give him a nickname as well, but felt embarrassed as she buried her face in her knees.

   Sidon let out a small laugh as he stood up from the bed. "You should get dressed now. I believe the boys are about to wake up as well." As he said that, Kagami was searching through her luggage she brought, trying to find a new outfit to wear.

   After getting ready, Kagami and Sidon stepped out of their hut, seeing that Ranmaru and Hayate were already out, sitting around a little fire while eating breakfast. Hayate waved at the two, his face stuffed full of food. Kagami and Sidon joined them as there were already food prepared for them. Hayate swallowed his food before speaking. "We made those for you."

   "Thank you, Hayate." Kagami grabbed the fish on the stick as she began eating it.

   "Yes, thank you very much!" Sidon began to eat as well, enjoying the flavor of cooked fish.

   Kagami looked over at Ranmaru who was eating quietly. "Did you sleep well last night?"

   Ranmaru swallowed his food before answering. "Yes, I slept well. But I don't remember heading to bed last night."

   Sidon grinned as he heard Ranmaru's last sentence. "That's because I carried both you and Hayate to your hut since you passed out."

   "I-Is that right..? I'm sorry for causing you trouble, Sidon. I wasn't responsible with my drinking."

   Sidon just shook his head. "There's no need to apologize, Ranmaru. Knowing that you had fun puts a smile on my face."

   Ranmaru slightly smiled as he took another bite of his fish. Hayate swallowed his fish as it looked like he was about to say something. "So... Uncle Ranmaru and I were talking a bit while making breakfast. It looks like he's starting to have an idea of what he wants to do."