3

"Can you just not go?" I ask my mom as I lay on their bed. "Jimin we've been over this. We've always made sacrifices so one of us could stay with you but we both need to go." My mom says. "But I don't know this person." I say. "Okay. His name is Min Yoongi and he's someone who we know won't take advantage of you in little space." She says. "I think you'll like him." She says. "Now he'll be here soon so let's go downstairs and wait for him." She says.

We go downstairs and my parents stand in front of the stairs. I sit down on the stairs. The doorbell rings and our butler opens the door. A gorgeous man walks in. He's wearing a tight black long sleeve shirt that shows his muscles, Black skinny jeans and black curly hair. Fuck he's hot. My parents walk up to him as our staff takes his bags from him. "You must be Yoongi?" My mom asks. "Yes ma'am." He says. Oh his voice is hot too. "Jimin come over here." My mom says.

I roll my eyes before going back upstairs. I go into my room and close the door. I would lock it but they took away my lock after I locked myself in here hiding from a punishment. I've been told I'm a naughty little. I go out to my balcony and climb down the flower wall. When I'm not in little space I like to get out of the house so I sit on the edge of our backyard and look over to the city lights. I sit on the wall and look down at the city. You can just hear the noise from here. It's nice to me.

I live in a gated community so even if I tried I couldn't sneak down there. It would be nice though. Walking down the streets, eating the street food, going into shops. It's hard being stuck in a house your whole life. I don't have any other friends besides Jungkook. Taehyung is not really one of my friends because he's just there to watch Jungkook. I've been told that Jungkooks a naughty little too, but not in the same way. I act out, Jungkook sleeps with taehyung.

I hear a balcony door open. I turn to see it's my new caregiver walking out onto his balcony. He lights a cigarette. Okay can he get any hotter? I see a limo drive away. Well my parents are gone. I stand up and walk back to my balcony. I climb up the wall and step back onto my balcony. I make eye contact with Yoongi who's room is right next to mine. God his face is so hot. I quickly walk into my room so he can't see my blush. Okay maybe I'll like having a caregiver.