19

I've been under a lot of stress recently; with jimin acting up and not getting any time to myself. He's been super clingy and needy constantly begging for my attention, climbing on my lap and snuggling into my chest been in watching TV, crying when I push him away or tell him it's not the time, every time I try to sleep he's right there in my bed. I can't even lock the door because it doesn't have a lock because of Jimin trying to hide from punishments.

I finally get him down for his nap so I have some time for myself. When I'm under a lot of stress; I usually go to a strip club and watch the strippers dance. Since Hoseok owns the strip club something I get a free lap dance. Then I would go find some random slut and fuck them. It really takes the pressure off me. Since I can't do that have to relay on porn for the time being. I get on my new computer and type in pornhub. I scroll throw the videos finding one I want to watch.

I finally settle on a video and get settled. I unzip my pants and pull my dick out. I pull the laptop onto my chest and grab my lotion, that I often use on Jimin when his hands are dry. I push play on to video waiting for myself to get turned on. I put some lotion on my hand and start to stroke my haft hard dick. Seeing the girls tits bounce as she gets fuck makes me completely hard. I start stroking myself at a fast pace listening to the moans coming from the video. "Fuck daddy." She moans.

I groan, stroking myself a little faster. Then the sound of Jimin whining daddy pops into my head. I stop and look at the video. God stop thinking of Jimin. He's only 18 and I take care of him. It's completely unacceptable. After I get the thought out of my head I continue to stroke myself. Deep moans slip out of my mouth. I cum onto my hand after a couple minutes of stroking. I quickly turn off my laptop and clean myself up. That helped a lot.

-

Little did he know Jimin was watching. Big Jimin.