18

It takes me 20 minutes before I find Jimin, curled up in the downstairs closet, asleep. I pick him up and carry him upstairs. I take him Into his bedroom and lay him down. I put him down and cover him with the blanket. "Goodnight kiss?" He asks softly. "No kiss tonight." I say. He whines. "You were bad. The punishment should be a spanking. Be happy this is what you get." I say. He pouts. "You realize I'm not your old caregivers, you can't get me with that." I say.

He turns over. "Baby you'll understand later." I say. In the moment of silence I hear soft sobs. "Baby." I say. "Go way." He cries. I walk over to him and rest my hand on his waist. I get into his bed and he turns over. I brush his hair out of his face. "Lets Get this straight. You have to listen to daddy, okay?" I ask. He nods. "Now remember daddy doesn't like punishing you." I say. "O kay." He says. He moves closer to snuggle into my chest.

I back away. "I'm not giving in on this punishment." I say. I see his mouth turn down slightly. "Go to sleep now baby." I say standing up. "I not tired." He says. "You just fell asleep in the closet." I say. He pouts. I reach over and run my hand through his hair, his expression changes completely to peaceful. His eyes slowly drift closed. I continue to run my hand through his hair. Soon I hear soft snores. I get up slowly and leave the room. That was difficult.