7

I go downstairs to check the schedule for tomorrow because we had nothing today. Let's see. Let's see. Jimin has a play date with someone named Jungkook. I'm guessing little Jimin. I go upstairs again and get out my books about littles.

Little space is the place your little goes when they go into their mind space. Littles have a certain mind space that is younger than their physical age. It can range from newborn to 7 years old. Little space is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievable in their adolescence. An adult in littlespace may involve another adult referred to as a caregiver, engage in activities viewed as childish, and some may even participate in adult sexual interaction during their time in littlespace. While in littlespace, the little is usually, but not always, referred to as an adult baby, little, or middle. A standard that all people interacting and involved in this type of scene is that they are usually of legal adult age. Though some are born being a little and slip into it not because there stressed it's because there mind tells them they need to.

Okay that makes more sense. "Daddy." I hear. I look up to see Jimin covered in paint. "What did you do?" I ask. He runs over to me and hands me a drawing. It's just a bunch of lines. I look down at the book again.

You should never make your little feel sad or not appreciated. Always make your little feel loved and support them.

So they're like children. "Do you like it?" He asks swinging his arms side to side slowly. "Uh- Yes it's beautiful." I say. Tears start welling up in his eyes. "What's wrong baby?" I ask. "You don't like it." He says. "No-no Baby, I love it." I say. "Daddys lying." He says. "No I'm not. Watch I'll hang it up on the wall right now." I say. I stand up and put it in my wall. "Yay!" He says. "Okay so I think you need a bath before bed." I say. "No baths." He says. "You need a bath." I say. He runs away. "Jimin!" I say.

I sigh and look back at my book.

Littles are all different. Most caregivers find that it's easier for you to control you're little is when you set rules and punishments. Sit down with your little and set rules and a punishment for that rule if it gets broken, timeouts/chores, etc, but Always make a big rule with a big punishment.

I get up and walk to his room. I open the door and see he's trying to put on clothes. "Jiminie." I say. I walk over to him. "You need a bath." I say taking the shirt off of him. He pouts. "Come on Baby." I say. "I don't want bath." He's say. "I don't care." I say. "Let's go to the bathroom." I say. "No." He says. Perfect time for some rules. I go over to his desk and get a pen and paper. I start writing down rules. I get done and takes some tape and tape it on his wall. He walks over and looks at it.

Rules:

1)  Always listen to daddy when he tells you to do something. -time out

2) No running away when daddy tells you to do something. -time out

3) Always ask daddy before you paint. -time out. 

"We will add rules as we need them but these are mine." I say. "Now I say it's bath time." I say. He nods sadly. "Go take your bath." I say. "I can't." He says. "Why not?" I ask. "Mommy always bathes me." He says. Fuck my life. "So I'm suppose to bathe you?" I ask. He nods. "Okay." I say. I go into the bathroom and start the water. I look over at the soaps and see lots of bubble bath soaps. Which do I use? God rich kid problems. "Jiminie." I say.

He walks into the bathroom sadly. "Pickout what you want." I say. He perks up. Does his mom not let him pick out his soap. He points to a blueberry soap. "You want this one?" I ask. "Yeah." He says. "Okay." I say opening it. I pour some in and test the water again. "Let's pick you out some pajamas." I say. He smiles big and run off. I follow him and see him digging into his drawers. He pulls out a pair of cat pajama pants and a shirt with a dog on it. "Whatever you want." I say.

He hands them to me and we walk into the bathroom together. I turn off the water and test it to make sure it's not to hot. I look over at him. "Do I need to undress you?" I ask. He nods. "Okay." I say. I pull him closer to me and start unbuttoning his clothes. I pull them off and help him into the bath. I'm not going to lie his body's not that bad. I take off my sweatshirt leaving me in my t-shirt. I'm about to start his bath when Jimin backs away from my touch. "You okay baby?" I ask.

He shakes his head backing to the far corner. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Scary." He says. I then remember that he's scared of my tattoos. "I'm sorry baby that my tattoos scare you but I can't hide them." I say. He reaches out slowly and touches my arm. I see a small smile grow on his lips. "Are you scared anymore?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Okay baby." I say. I pick up the pitcher and pour some on his hair, avoiding his eyes. Luckily I've babysat children.

I pick up his shampoo and start to wash his hair. I rinse it out and put in some conditioner. I pick up his loofa and grab his body wash. I start washing the paint off him. "So you have a play date with Jungkook tomorrow." I say. "Kookie!" He says excitedly. "Yes Kookie." I say. "Yay." He says. "You want to know a secret." He says. "Sure." I say. "Kookie does naughty things with his daddy." He says. "Naughty things." I say. He nods. "Wow." I say. I finish up His bath.

I help him out and dry him off. I pick up his underwear and help him put them on. I pick up his pants and help him put them on. I dry his hair with the towel. He raises his arms and I put on his shirt. I finish drying his hair and then clean up. He runs out of the bathroom. I hang up the towel and walk out the bathroom. I go into his bedroom seeing him collecting his stuff animals for bed. He looks up at me with big eyes. I walk over to him and help him into bed.

I tuck him in and as I'm about to leave he grab my arm. "Goodnight kiss?" He asks. "What?" I ask. He points to his forehead. "Oh." I say. I lean up and kiss his forehead. "Night baby." I say. "Goodnight daddy." He says. I go into my room and get dressed for bed. I get into bed and get comfortable. God this will be a tough job.