21

I wake up in the middle of the night. I don't know why but I do. I turn on my light and look around. Fuck its only 10:45. I went to sleep thirty minutes ago. I pick up my phone and scroll through my Instagram. I see people commenting on my new post.

♡168MinYoongi92: What color should I dye my hair?View all commentsKimNamJoon: Blue

♡168
MinYoongi92: What color should I dye my hair?
View all comments
KimNamJoon: Blue.
KimSeokJin: Pink. Don't listen to Namjoon.
JungHungSeok: Blonde. Kill them bitches!!!
KimSeokJin: @jungHungSeok watch your mouth you brat.
JungHungSeok: You're not my real mom!
KimSeokJin: Don't make me get your father! @KimNamJoon
KimNamJoon: Hoseok Just say sorry I don't want to deal with Jin all night.
KimSeokJin: The fuck you mean!
KimNamJoon: Nothing.
MinJenYoung98: I agree with Hoseok.
JungHungSeok: Yes the queen has arrived. @MinJenYoung.
MinJenYoung: Yes bow to our queen.
MinYoongi92: God stop fighting on my instagram!!!! And Jen you're not queen.
MinJenYoung: I am now so get used to it!
MinYoongi98: Whatever Goodnight.
MinJenYoung: Night Bubby! ❤️

I get up and start walking to the bathroom. I stop when I hear noises coming from jimins room. Did he slip into little space and is missing around. I open the door silently and look in seeing Jimin on the bed a light buzzing coming from the light pink vibrator that his hips rocking onto, sweat making his hair sticking to his forehead which is thrown back in pleasure. I quickly shut the door which I realize after probably made him realize I saw everything.

I quickly walk to the bathroom and use it before walking back to my room. I try to sneak past jimins room but the door opens when I'm right in front of it. He gets startled when he sees me. "I was just-" I say pointing to my room. "Could we just not mention this happened?" He asks obviously embarrassed. "Yeah. It's forgotten." I say. "That's not the way I would want to come out." He says going to walk into his room. So he's gay. Good to know.