4

I wake up to a loud noise. I stand up and walk out into the hallway following the cries. I stop at a door. It's jimins door. I open the door too see Jimin standing on a toy chest and a broken mirror on the floor. "I dropped the mirror." He says in a baby voice while tears run down his face. I haven't read anything about little space yet. Why did he have to go into it. "I don't know what to do." I say. "Pwease g-get my daddy." He cries. "You dads not here." I say. He continues to cry. A maid walks up to us. "What's wrong?" She asks.

"He said he wants his dad." I say. "Did he say dad or daddy?" She asks. "Daddy." I say. "That's you." She says. "What?" I ask. "Do you know anything?" She asks. "Not anything yet." I say. "Little call their caregiver daddy or mommy if it's a girl." She says. "Minnie sweetie this is your new daddy." She says. "Go get him." She says. "Why?" I ask. "Because he's your little." She says.
I sigh before walking into Jimins room. I step around the broken mirror. He backs away. "You can trust him." She to jimin. He looks back at me.

He shakes his head. "He-He's scary." He says. "You take care of him." I say before walking away. "Hey he's your little." She says. "He doesn't like me." I say before going back into my room. "Just put a shirt on he's probably scared of your tattoos or........... your muscles." She says looking down at my body. "Fine." I say reaching into my bag and grabbing a long sleeve shirt. I go back into jimins room and see him in the same position. I go back over to him. "Come on." I say. "No." He says. "Come on." I say. "No." He says.

If you didn't know I don't do well with people not listening to me. "Jimin." I threaten. "I'm not Jimin I'm Minnie." He says. "Fine Minnie get over here." I say. "No." He huffs. "Excuse me." I say with a glare. He stands up and walks into my arms. I didn't plan on this. I take him to his bed and lay him down. I grab the broom that the maid is giving me. I sweep up the broken mirror and go downstairs and throw away the mirror in the trash can. My first time taking care of a little.