20

I wake up to someone knocking on my door. I sit up and rub my eyes. "Hey Jiminie baby it's dinner." Yoongi says. I blush remembering the events I saw earlier. "I guess I'm talking to big Jimin now?" He asks. "Y-Yeah." I say. "Well I'll see you downstairs." He says. "Okay." I say. He closes the door behind him. Oh god I can't face him. He's my caregiver. I can't stop thinking about it. He's so big though. I wouldn't mind touching that. Yes if you haven't noticed yet I'm gay.

I'm still a virgin of course but that doesn't mean I haven't done anything else. I have a box in the back of my dresser that I would give Jungkook money and he would buy me things. He knows what to get me if you know what I mean. So I'm used to taking big things. I mean when I'm not in little space. I wouldn't mind calling Yoongi daddy out of little space. I grab my phone and text Jungkook.

Me:
help me.

Kook:
What's the problem?

Me:
Am I talking to Jungkook?
Or Tae?

Kook:
the one and only

Me:
So I woke up from a nap
back in my big from and
I went to the bathroom
Which I have to pass
Yoongis room and I heard
.......noises.

Kook:
Oooo it just got
interesting

Me:
So out of curiosity I opened
the door.

Kook:
Was he jerking off?

Me:
Yes.......

Kook:
So you saw it?

Me:
Yes.......

Kook:
Did you like it?

Me:
.............

Kook:
YOU DID!!!

Me:
.............

Kook:
fuck him.

Me:
Jungkook!

Kook:
Hey you've been a
virgin for to long

Me: I'm 18.

Kook:
And I'm 18 also.
I got dicked down
this morning

Me:
I didn't need to know
That.

Kook:
But you know I'm right.

Me:
Yes I know......

Kook:
At least you have the
image in your head
when you need It
😏😏😏😉😉😉

Me:
I'm not going to do
things thinking of
my caregiver.

Kook: why not?

Me: it's dinner bye.

Kook: Bye ❤️

Me: ❤️

I stand up and go downstairs. I sit down at the table far away from Yoongi. He's to busy looking at his phone to look up at me. I'm thankful for that. The chef put my dinner Down infront of me. Chicken strips with a side of ranch, along with a little bit of salad, with ranch. Why does the universe torture me. "Jimin." I hear Yoongi say. I look up to meet eyes with him. I look down quickly. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Y-Yeah i-I'm fine." I say "You don't seem fine." He says.

"Sorry I'm just tired of staying in this house." I say. "Well I was planing to go out tomorrow did you want to go?" He asks. I look up at him confused. He's willing to take me out? "Of course you can't be in little space out there." He says. My face drops a little. "Because newspapers will have a field day if they get a picture of you in little space." He says. "Why?" I ask. "Because there's rumors about if you're a little or not." He says. "Oh." I say. "Anyways. Eat." He says. I just nod before doing as I'm told.