11

It's been a couple hours since Jimin started his nap. It's currently 9:30. It's time for dinner. I go into his bedroom and turn off his light. He pulls the blanket over his head. "Jiminie." I say. "I'm not in little space." He says. "Well you still need dinner." I say. "Whatever." He says. Wow he's sassy when's he's not in little space. I go back into my room and grab a cigarette. I go onto the balcony and see Jimin climbing down the plant wall. I walk down to the back door and go out. I light my cigarette and walk over to him.

"Nice view." I say. "Yeah." He says. "Can I join you?" I ask. "I don't care." He says. I sit down giving him enough space. "So you've really never been to the city?" I ask. "Never." He says. "I've lived in the city my whole life. Even on the streets, it's not that fun." I say. "You've lived on the streets?" He asks. "Yes." I say. "Why?" He asks. "That's really complicated, lets just say my parents had one opinion, I had another and they kicked me out." I say taking a drag of my cigarette. "When?" He asks. "15." I say after blowing the smoke out. "15?" He says shocked.

"Yeah." I say. "I can't imagine that." He says. "Yeah." I say. I look over and see him shivering. I put my cigarette in my mouth and take off my jacket. I wrap it around his shoulders. "You don't have to." He says. "I'm your caregiver in and out of little space." I say. He sit in silence for a couple minutes. "Can I ask you a question?" He asks. "Sure." I say. "Why do you smoke." He asks. "I don't know, it helps me with my problems. Same with the tattoos." I say. "It's kinda like you and little space." I say. "I can't control it, it was a head injury." He says. There's awkward silence.

"How old are you?" He asks breaking the tension. "24." I say. "You're 24?" He questions. "Yeah I don't look that old do I?" I ask. He shake his head. "How old did you think I was?" I ask. "I thought you were like 18 or 19." He says. "People usually think I'm around that age." I say. "Wow." He says. He mumble something. "What?" I say finishing my cigarette. "Nothing." He says. "Go eat your dinner." I say standing up. "And next time you sneak out, bring a jacket." I say before walking to the house.