6

I wake up and feel somebody next to me. I look up and see Yoongi. I stand up quickly waking him up in the process. "What the fuck are you doing in my bed?" I ask. "Little you dragged me out of bed last night to show me your stuffed animal." He says sitting up. I see his arms that are covered in tattoos. God I was wrong he can get hotter. "Stop staring." He says before walking out of my room. Is it bad that I want to follow him?

I pick up everything little me left on the ground yesterday. I put them in the toy chest and grab my shower bag. I go into the bathroom and start to get ready for the day. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I moisturize my face and brush my hair. I change into my nicest pair of jeans and a nice shirt. No I'm not trying to look nice for Yoongi, what are you talking about? I put on a little bit of makeup and go downstairs to get breakfast.

I walk out of the bathroom and bump into someone. I'm about to fall but He catches me. I grab onto his bicep not realizing what I'm doing. I look up and meet eyes with yoongi. "S-Sorry." I say letting go. "It's fine." He says helping me stand up right. I hurry and run away. I go downstairs and go to the table. The chef sits down my breakfast. "Why don't you look all fancy." My butler says. "I'm not." I say. "Is this about your new caregiver?" He asks. "No." I say. "Is He dreamy." He says. "Stop please." I say. "We'll see." He says.