8

I wake up to someone jumping on me. "Ugh!" I groan as He knees my privates. "Sorry daddy." Jimin says sadly. I roll on to my side. I can't say anything from the pain. "Daddy, you okay?" He asks hints of sadness and worry laced in his voice. "Yeah just give me a minute." I say softly. It takes a couple minutes before I'm back to normal. I sit up slowly, adjusting myself so I can see Jimin. He looking down and the floor, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask. "I hurt daddy." He sadly.  "It was an accident baby." I say. I pull his chin to look at me. His dark brown eyes pouring his tears. I wipe them away with my thumb. "You didn't mean to hurt daddy did you?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Its okay then baby." I say. "I feel bad." He says in soft baby voice. I read that the longer a little is in little space they regress farther into little space, the little will get 'younger.' "Daddy forgives you." I say.

"How about you go to your room and I'll meet you there in a couple minutes." I say. "Okay daddy." He says. He stands up and runs out of the room. God that hurt. I look at the clock. It's 11 already. I reach over and pick up my little book maybe there's something in there that can help me with jimin. He's really sad. I flip to a chapter called littles feelings.

Littles in little space will be overly sensitive and tend to take hurting someone to heart. The best thing to do when your little accidentally hurts you or another person/little is to take there mind off it. Give your little kisses/hugs or do something your little enjoys to do.

I put the book back and stand up still feeling a little pain. I walk to jimins room and fine him crying in a corner. I sit on his bed and call the crying little over. "Jiminie baby, come here." I say. He stands up and toddles over to me. He stands in front of me. I pull him onto my lap facing me. "Don't cry baby, it wasn't your fault." I say wiping his tears off cheeks. "How about we get you ready for the day. Remember we have a play date today." I say. "With Kookie?" He asks. "Yes with Kookie." I say.

He perks up. "Now let's get you dressed." I say. I move him off my lap and stand up. I go over to his closet and open it. Oh my god his closets so big. Granted he's a rich kid who can't leave the house so his parents have to compensate for it. I go into the closet and look around. "So how do you want to look?" I ask. "I don' know." He says. "Will you do want to be causal? Or fancy?" I ask. He holds up one finger, showing that he liked the first option. "Okay." I say.

I continue to look around his closet. It's filled to the rim with bright colors, dark colors, comfy clothes, fancy clothes, and so much more. I pick up a white shirt and show it to him. He shakes his head. I put it back and hold up a black hoodie. He scrunches his nose. I take that as a no. I pick up a red shirt. I show it to his and he shakes his head. I put it back and continue to look. A black, white and red flannel catches my eye. I pull it out and show it to him. He nods eagerly.

I go over to his drawers and look through them. I pull out a pair of black skinny jeans to match. I get Into his underwear drawer and pull out a pair of boxers for him. In the very back, I see a shoe box hidden away. Not going to question it. I close the drawers and go out of his closet. I set them down on the bed. "Arms up." I say. He puts his arms up. I pull off his shirt and toss it into his laundry. I pick up his flannel and take it off the hanger. I slip one sleeve on then the other.

I button it up and straighten it. I sit down on the bed and unbutton his pants. I pull them down and pull them off of his legs one by one. I will admit his thighs are really nice. I pick up his pants and put them on him. I button them up and notice they're a little loose. I stand up and pull a belt off his closet door. I walk over to him and put it on him. I finish the outfit by putting his socks on. "Stylish." I say. "Thanks daddy." He says.

"Daddy's going to get changed

"Daddy's going to get changed." I say. "Okay daddy." He says. "How about you draw daddy something and he'll put it on his wall." I say. He nods eagerly and goes over to his desk and dumps his crayons out on the floor and grabs a pad of paper. I stand up and go to my room. I pick up my suitcase with I should unpack but I've been busy with little Jimin. I pull out a pair of black skinny jeans and black boxers. I grab my yellow and black flannel with my leather jacket and my white shirt. I put the outfit on and check myself out.

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face and fix my hair

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face and fix my hair. "Jiminie." I call out. In a matter of seconds jimin appears in the bathroom. I set him up on the counter and grab his brush. I brush his hair out and style it like I saw it yesterday. "You ready for breakfast?" I ask. He nods eagerly. We go downstairs to the kitchen. He goes over to the kitchen island and sits on a light blue kitchen stool. The chef sets a plate of pancakes in front of him. He looks over to me.

I go over and sit down on the stool next to him. I cut up His pancakes and feed them to him. After he's finished a eat my pancakes. We go back upstairs to the bathroom. I pick up the light blue tooth brush that has a piece of tape that says jimin. I put some toothpaste on his toothbrush and hand it to him. He sits up on the counter and starts brushing his teeth. I grab my tooth brush and start brushing my teeth. The butler comes in as I finish. "Master Jimin you have a friend here." He says.

He bounces up and down excitedly. I wipe off his mouth and clean up the mess. We go downstairs and I see a taller male with a smaller boy. "Minnie!" The smaller one says running over to Jimin. Jimin meets him haftway and Hugs him tightly. "Come with me." Jimin says dragging Jungkook upstairs. "You must be jimins new caregiver." The taller guy says. "Yes, Yoongi." I say holding my hand out. "Taehyung." He says excepting it. I guess I'll be hanging out with him a lot.